What have you changed about yourself/your life recently?

Is it your body? personality issue? school? your place? What are they? :)

0|0
3|5

Most Helpful Guy

• I recently changed my pants after 27 years.

1|0
    0|0
    • Ewww! :D

• Show All
    • hahahaha

What Guys Said 4

• - I've grown an awesome goatee \m/

- Cut my hairs really short

- Bought a new bike ( link )

- Personality-wise : I used to trust people quite easily which led to some bad memories, now I don't trust others easily.

- I used to be a soft spoken person (I used to worry a lot about what other people might think of them, y know, something like that) Now I've learn't to live my life the way I wish and don't give a sh*t about what others think (or may think)

1|0
    0|0
    • bro to true... can't trust people they like to talk

• I just bought Pokemon Black and am getting Dragon Age II tomorrow. I am not going to accomplish anything for a while...

1|0
    0|0
  • hmm recently as in this year... I made many more friends. like more techno music, tried drugs, got caught drunk, got caught high at church, got caught with p*rn on my computer... might try acid, had a girl, she moved to alabama, my friend got shot, hmm can't think of to much more right now =P

1|0
    0|0
    • Woow!

• Show All
    • ... reading more of these I just thought of some more so I'll write them. I used to be the goody goody kid, now I live my life for me, not for other people... like one of the dudes above I'm starting to learn not to be as open about my past because it freaks alotta people out... and people snitch, I've learned that everyones got sh*t in their life, and everyone is hiding something... yepper those are just some more things

• , I lied lol, my friend got arrested for attempted murder but got off with just a possesion charge, my other friend got arrested on 9 counts of arson breaking and entering and other stupid sh*t and he was in jail for like six months...

@ bazooka ya its been crazy, but you know we do stupid sh*t when were f***ed up

• Got a proper work out plan.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• -i think I have gained some weight

- I recently got a job at bruggers and is planning on getting a second job LOL this has been my 3rd job in like 1 & a half months

- hmm I've just been busy lately

- I hate my mom

1|0
    0|0
  • My hair, I was trying to go blond but now its orange

1|0
    0|0
  • My butt finally caught up with my big breasts. And now I'm a recluse.

1|0
    0|0