Is he playing mind games?

There is a guy at my school, who I always see in the halls. I've seen him for months and months now. He is a year older than me and he is super shy. I don't think he has many friends either..

Well he used to look at me all the time even before I noticed him. I have also been looking at him and thinking about him also.

Before he would come to his science class after school and look and half smile at me. We would both look at each other for about 5 seconds. We still do that sometimes.

But recently he wouldn't look at me he would just stare directly straight ahead, he would also do this before but then the next day look at me. He sometimes doesn't look at me for 2-3 days and them on Monday he will again. He never shows any expression and I don't think he ever does.

He also sometimes looks at me and when I look he would quickly look away. But I don't know if he's playing mind games when he decides not to look and then he does a quick glance the next day?

What Guys Said 1

• Sounds like likes you but is trying not to show it. He doesn't want you to catch on. By looking at you he's showing interest so he skips it sometimes to make it less obvious.

What Girls Said 0