Bold red lips: sophisticated or clown makeup?

I've always thought this look was very classy: link

(I pictured this picture specifically because I have the same skin tone and natural hair color as Taylor Swift)

What's your view?

"Picked" this picture, not "pictured". Sorry, the late hour is getting to me.

Most Helpful Guy

• I've always liked it. It's subtle and not overdone, which I love. On second thought, I'm not sure Taylor Swift could ever overdo something in her style. She always looks amazing.

What Guys Said 3

• i really think the outfit comes into play here. she wore a red dress so the lipstick brought the dress out and the dress brought the lips out.

remember makeup shouldn't be a main attraction it should be an enhancer :)

if taylor wasn't a country singer. id be all over her. she's got it goin' on...for a blonde

• I don't care for lipstick at all, particularly not bright red. There's a reason it earned the term "hooker red".

• Disgusting. I hate red lipstick.

What Girls Said 5

• You don't have to be wearing red to wear red lipstick, so ignore anyone who thinks that.

My mom used to wear red lipstick every day. It's awesome. I love it and wear that shade of red as well as all sorts of lipstick colours. It's definitely sophisticated and awesome. And man, does it make heads turn.

• I love Red lips! I always feel super hot when I wear it! :)

• pretty but only if there is more red in the outfit and or hair accessory.

• Clown

• FANTASTIC! but with a black dress ;)