Whats the best deep conditioning treatment for your hair??

At home or store bought lol my hair needs some nourishment! lol

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Hmm well these are some of the products Elle suggests: link

As for home products, well I've heard that oil works well. Could be olive oil or oil treatments you can buy at a store. Apply it to your hair and let it sit for 10-15 minutes. Then wash your hair to remove it. If you do it maybe once every 1-2 weeks you should see an improvement in your hair's look an feel.

• I just get a bowl and go to the bathroom and put a couple of tablespoons of a few kinds of my conditioners (good ones and I always have several as I'm always trying new ones LOL) then I add about a tsp of olive oil and about a tbsp of honey (you can use a little more or alittle less of each none of these amounts needs to be a perfect)

mix together slather it on your hair and leave it on for about 10 min...sometimes I will put plastic wrap over it and then I go rinse it out in the bathroom ( I don't wash my hair after though)

usually I do this at night and then wash it in the morning.