Beauty Mark

I have a beauty mark (like a freckle) on my left breast. Depending on the shirt I wear, you can sometimes see it; it's near where the cleavage line would be. It's small, but you can definitely see it. Is this considered attractive, unattractive, or really nothing at all?

Most Helpful Guy

• As long as it really is a freckle and not something bigger than a quarter then you don't need to worry about it.

What Guys Said 4

• Nothing at all.

• Some guys don't really mind, some guys would definitely find it attractive(some of the guys I know probably would).

So don't worry about it.

Seriously if you're getting worried about it then maybe think about getting it removed.

• Doesn't matter but if you bring it up it would be unattractive.

• very attractive. Freckles in certain areas can be really sexy n unique

What Girls Said 6

• I know lots and lots of guys who find that very attractive in any part of the body and some people find it a normal thing it's really no big deal at all...your lucky.

• I have one on my middle finger , upper lip, behind my ear, around my hairline, two on my right elbow, one on my left one, one on my right knee, one on the bottom of my left foot..like three on my thighs (both)

and a birthmark on my shoulder it looks like north america and another one on my thigh , ovaled shaped has 20 beauty marks inside of it..which is weird as fuck
    ..if it's unattractive then i'm ugly as fuck

• I don't think its unattractive.

I have a freckle above my cleavage and another freckle above my butt crack lol. I've never been told they're unattractive. I think the placement on mine are pretty funny though.

• Pretty much nothin at all

• I know guys who consider beauty marks on cleavages extremely hot - it draws their eye.

• I have a sort of freckle on mine. I don't think anyone notices. I have a boyfriend so I guess guys still like me. Don't worry about it, guys won't find it unattractive, just either nothing or hot.