Why are most attractive women arrogant?

I approach pretty much any woman I find attractive even though I'm quiet. I don't consider any woman out of my league and consider myself a good catch because I'm loaded and relatively good looking and I'm not afraid of women seeing my penis. Also I'm waiting til I'm married so I'm not trying to get sex from these women.

So why do most women quickly dismiss men that come up and ask if they have a boyfriend or if they'd like to get coffee sometime. I'm not going to approach a woman dishonestly with some pick up angle because I'm not trying to get laid I'm trying to find a wife. But many women seem to assume I'm a player even though I'm a virgin and often quiet in social situations.

Most Helpful Girl

• because looks are important like it or not and beautiful girls and handsome guys that have those good genes know that they deserve the best of best. if you looked like megan fox would you settle with a random mediocre guy or wanna find a boyfriend that has a good personality, looks AND money and etc.

easy math: beautiful girls can get rich husbands. they can get aristocrats or celebrities and such.

and don't need to work 24/7 on a sh!tty job to pay the rent. they can get manicure when the husband earns the money.

so. pretty girls are arrogant to those they think are not good enough to settle with.

other than that from what you said, I feel like you randomly go to pretty girls and offer coffee. I don't know any normal girl thatd say yes to that. maybe someone that's really loose, idk. you should try becoming friends with them, chat for a while, days, weeks, get to know them. if you're still interested then ask them out. if she's fallen for your personality she won't care about the aristocrat life.

What Girls Said 9

• Because all men are either players or want to be one.

The only reason men get into relationships is to get sex for free.

• Not men that refuse to pursue women

• First off let me apologize on behalf of women. Secondly...wow wish I had stumbled across you for coffee. I can only speak from what I have seen but most women have our guard up because most guys are just looking to get in our pants or their arrogance makes them unappealing.

• I don't think I come across as arrogant maybe creepy since I'm serious most of the time.

• isnt it a bit stereotypical to assume a guys just after one thing because he approached you. I mean, an ex of mine. was all over me and I'm the one who didn't want it right away. its like, really?

• Thats not true some atractive women are nice, its just they don't like the way you're aproaching them cause you are not their type of guy . You should look for a wife else wehere such as a book club or church.

• Maybe you should try talking to them a little bit more before asking them if they want a coffee. It's kinda weird when a random guy walks up to you and says hey wanna go get a drink.

• sometimes girls are shy and guys assume that they are arrogant... And I've seen many ''not so good looking people'' that are arrogant too.

I guess it has to do more with the personality and how they were raised and with their experiences in life than with their looks.

• Because they are just that way. If you don't like it, target a different group of women.

• could be that many guys approach them and they just don't want to be bothered :p lol

but I think 'silverone' sums it up quite well; a lot of guys are just looking for one thing..

• Despite the fact you may not be trying to lay them, the women assume you are. Many men confident enough to walk up and talk to a woman are players. Just start a conversation, then ask about coffee at the end of said conversation, it might help you not appear like a player or just really weird.

• I can't speak for all women, but I know that I'll be more careful in the future about guys who approach me because I just got played.

What Guys Said 1

• Why Pretty Girls behave so ignorant & Arrogant its because
    1. they adore their beauty too much
    2. how they have been raised and brought up, their Moms are the poison in-sighting them
    3. Assumptions why men approach me coz they want sex, rlshp, love! A mentality evil mentality