How old do I look like seriously?

Do I really look younger?

By my looks what kind of personality do you think I have, I am just curious about the image people see in me...

Most Helpful Guy

• You look like early to mid 20's range. If I hadn't seen your age I would of guess around 23/24. I think you would be the sweet but outgoing type of girl. I think your attractive :)

• Great! Yes I am sweet and thanks for the attractive;)

What Guys Said 7

• bout 23 maybe

• I reckon you look around the 22 mark, and just by judging your pics, id say you look like a real cheerful person that would be easy to approach, as you are quite attractive and have a nice smile :)

• Cool I like what you said, 22 cheerfull... I don't think most people think I Am easy to approach I think it depends If I Am smilling yes... Thanks for all the compliments ;)

• You do look 20+, but I would have given you max 24.

• I'd say you look about 25-26 age.

• I'd say like 25ish, you look like a family oriented girl that would either work in an office or a hospital.

• 27

• No not yet.

• Man I'm off by like two and yet people attack me for no reason. -.-

• it wasn't me. I guess people don't like when anonymous call others older, who knows

• You look like you are in your mid-20's.

• yeah, gosh I wish I looked younger...but that's ok

What Girls Said 3

• 22? You're really beautiful by the way :)

And hunnn, I recognized you :) I just sent you a friend request, please accept.

• hahaha yeah lost you on my facebook...you are beautifull I am ok...

22 I wish

• actually I deleted my facebook account :) I'd like to add you on msn, I'll send you a message.

• I think you look between 20 and 25, so slightly younger than your age.

• Thanks. Usually people don't give me more than 24. But as I Am short I ve met some people That said I looked 17 which is really funny as when I was 17 people thought I was older...who knows what goes in people minds

• I would say you look lower 20's, like 22-24.

And I love your hair by the way