Guys, how would you feel if you found out a girl you thought was beautiful had plastic surgeries?

Just wondering(:

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends for what reason; if it was a real problem then it wouldn't change anything.

If it was done just to look HOTTER than straight no thanks.

What Guys Said 7

• Hmmm I don't like that superficial beauty in the media and hollywood. So I probably wouldn't be drawn to a women who has had plastic surgeries to begin with.

• Unless she previously had deformity.. There should be no reason to get anything done. Id also think she's probably looking for a guy who's perfect physically. Being that she has attempted to make herself that way.

• If it was for a genuine issue that was causing health problems that would be fine. If it was just for cosmetic reasons then I would think she was a little shallow.

• It doesn't change the fact that your beautiful.

• it wouldn't turn you off if it wasn't all real?

• Not really, some guys like girls to be all real but if your happy than I see no problem with it. If I was dating a girl and I told/thought she was beautiful and she got plastic surgery I would be very upset. If it was done before meeting me than I am fine with it.

• Inner beauty is what matters

• Would not care. Would be glad that she improved herself

• nothing

What Girls Said 1

• i would not look up to her anymore