Dyed hair blonde? Would you get turned off or not care?

I was naturally a darkish blond and then dyed by hair plat blond. Well recently as you see in my picture I have dyed it to a dark dark brown almost black but my eyebrows are still blondish and I use eyebrow pencils but they still look out of place. Do you guys really notice the difference or just over look it and not even care?

Most Helpful Guy

• i probably wouldn't even notice tbh.

What Guys Said 5

• Ure fine

• They look fine =]

• you look good... brunettes all the way baby!

• You look good. Don't worry about it.

• Did you go to college?

You seem to have a doctorate in fineness

UHHHHh no babe I'm not flirting online. I'm doing uuhhhhhhh Taxes yeah taxes

What Girls Said 1

• It depends...as a girl seeing other girls I don't really like the whole jet black or bleach blond hair unless its in a bob which I think the black stands a better chance ...or like the kardashians long locks...but whether it looks healthly or not is more important and the texture too...anything that looks brassy and over processed to me doesn't look nice...if it has a shine and it feels soft chances are it looks good no matter what color and if your eyebrows are too light for your hair color chances are your hair color is just too dark...go for a more dark brown or mid to light brown with warm undertones...hope that helps...