Girls, what is you're favorite underwear and why?

Obviously as everyone is different I expect results will vary, but I'm curious to know what girls favorite underwear style is, do any girls own a pair of knickers or bra they wear more often than others?

What makes these special to you?

Do you prefer matching underwear or mismatched?

Most Helpful Girl

• As far as lingerie goes, my favorite is anything with a lot of lace and pretty romantic designs - bows and flowery designs, for instance. I like all types of bra but I'm not too fond of balconette bras (not the most flattering/comfortable on me) and strapless bras (unpractical). When I buy lingerie, it HAS to be a matching set. As far as panties go, I never wear thongs (uncomfortable). I stick to bikinis, boyshorts and briefs (always lacy when it's lingerie).

When it comes to everyday underwear, it's either a combination of semi-lingerie (more casual-looking lacy panties with a cheaper cotton bra with lace designs) or cotton underwear (mostly bikinis). I really hate my "regular" cotton underwear. It usually is the worst suiting and worst looking of what I got. I can match all the underwear I have besides the cotton bikinis, which usually have the tackiest designs on them (can you tell I just HATE those?!). Doesn't look nearly as great as my lingerie does but it gives off a cute polished look nonetheless. Let's say that I wouldn't feel too bad if my boyfriend saw me wearing that.

What Girls Said 15

• i wear underwire bras with minimal padding. they're comfy without being too much. and for panties I like to wear cheekies or thongs. I mostly wear cheekies because they're comfy and cute for everyday and I wear thongs for dance. and I don't match my underwear, that's too much to think about when throwing myself together in the morning

• My favorite are the hiphuggers.

link

link

• boy shorts, they're oh-so-cute and super comfortable :) I've heard multiple times that the majority of guys prefer boy shorts on girls too? who knew?!

• Something with a bit of oomph for the chesty area. Matching is preferable - nice, matching underwear makes me feel more confident in myself. Maybe something a little bit racier sometimes as well. It all depends on my mood when I wake up :)

• Thongs cause there comfy.

• Boy shorts. I love them !

And no I hate mismatched undies ... I always match them !

• G-strings/Thongs or boyshorts. They're cute & comfy (:

• I'm not telling you lol all you need to know is that I wear underwear's and a bras .Bye:)

• I prefer matching. Vassarette bikinis are my fav. They feel amazing!

• Anything that doesn't show panty lines.

And why do you even need to know this lol

• I love boy shorts because they give me good coverage and they look good. I don't mind mismatched underwear. I don't have a favorite type of bra.

• I love my lime green lace thong with it's matching bra...it makes me feel super confident!

• Girl boxers!

I don't even HAVE matching underwear.

• I just wear cotton undies (hipsters/binkinis) 'cause they're comfy and come in a variety of patterns. I'd love to have matching undergarments everyday, but let's face, I don't have the money for that! Those are saved for special occasions. Yep, I have a favorite bra. It's black, soft, and has minimum padding (even though I'm only a 32A, I hate padding).

• boy shorts. works/looks better for my body

What Guys Said 0