Girls, what kind of hair and clothes do you prefer on a guy?

spiked, sean, emo, skater, punker?

baggy, tight, normal, colorful, original?

and guys, you can comment on what you like on a girl too I guess..

i like girls who wear wavy skirts and sun-dresses with curves, love the curves. and red hair, wavy, curly red hair like Scarlett Johanson in Iron Man 2.

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 14

• Nothing is more sexy than a man who dresses nicely.

Things that are a turn off on guys are:

- skinny jeans

- pants that are half way down your ass

- V-neck shirts

- the colour pink

- singlet shirts in public (unless working out or at the beach)

• cool, I completely agree with you on all of that.

• 'DrownedInBananaMilk' That's got to be the weirdest name I've seen on GAG

• sorry I should have specified, I agree with her on the hating skinny jeans and v necks, not on the dressing nice, ima dress how ever I want, not how girls want me to.

• everything is good when a guy is hot but most of the time sporty or just jeans or something normal...

• i don't like baggy but I don't want the jeans to tight either.. I hate skinny jeans on a guy.. so in between that... I like guys with low cuts.. fades or cesars .. I don't like dreads.. I do like the preepy look as long as the pants are too tight!

• A 1950s lumberjack? Does that even make sense? Basically a plaid shirt tight(yet not skinny) jeans and a plaid shirt- slightly unbuttoned to show chest hair and sleeves rolled up to show good forearms-

hair- 1950s style- clean cut

it'll be double glance time

• Spiked hair is so HOTT!

Anyway as goes for clothing style, I like a blend of Express, something edgy and fresh together, and like with their shoes, I like Nike's. Also, it's such a turn on when they wear cologne. But anyway, anything goes, I don't really over obsess on what guys wear, just what I wear

• ricky martin style..but I don't really care much as far as is well care your hair and your clothes is clean! :D

• I'm a little late with my answer. But anyways, most girls I know like guys with long hair. Not really long though. Your bangs need to be at your eyebrows. And for clothes, preppy? Like Hollister.

• i hate preppy close, guess I got no chance with your friends haha

• Well, then...be you. Girls get over looks if you have a good personality.

• yeah I'm not worried about it haha

• I hate guy who dress emo or guy who dress like they just lost 100 pounds ...emo =poser I like guys who are tall and wear regular tshirts and levi jeans :)and who are clean ...They smell like head and shoulders :)

• thats almost me without the jeans. I smell like head and shoulders haha

• I like the original style, tight clothes fitted jeans and color. I'm into every look really but preppy. In girls, I love seeing them in their personal style, in original clothes with a fun feel to them. For whatever reason, piercings are something I love to see ^_^ No cologne or perfume makes everything better too X3

• i still don't understand what it is about piercings that some people like so much...

• ok. well thanks for clarifying.

• Anytime :P

• i can't be too specific or particular about a type of style... but a natural fashion sense, without fear of being considered "gay" or "metro" or whatever, just for having fun with clothes.

i get that not everyone is into fashion, but in that case, just a tiny bit of effort (at least) can go so far...

The more diversely and thoughtfully the guy displays his fashion, the more freedom he would have to wear baggy and "ridiculous" and "weird" clothing, I think.

But if it's someone who doesn't care that much at all, then the least he can do is wear well-fitting clothes that he feels comfortable in; pick SOME kind of style and go with it. And someone who cares even less, well what're you gonna do, he's just not gonna care anyway hahah.

• idk wether to agree with you or not... you put it in a weird way.

• Clothes:

Preppy(polo shirts etc) or casual whatever...just whatever

Hair:

I LOVELOVELOVE military haircuts on dudes, the guy I absolutely think is sexy in my class has one and he's a redneckkk

• Preppy clothes :) very neat simple and clean.

• i hate preppy sh*t.

• Just wear simple clothes e.g. Plain black t-shirt with jeans, clean shoes and clean hair. Anything that has something written on it looks trashy in my eyes :/ just an opinion

• eh I don't see it as trashy but I don't really like it either.

the way you described it is how I already dress, its not preppy tho so I don't know what you mean.

• i am open minded about it as long as they pull it off and are clean.

• i like the clean cut, preppy look

What Guys Said 0