Let's talk about belly button piercing!

OK so I'm a pretty thick girl , no flat tummy but I really would feel even sexier if my belly was pierced . For an better idea of how I look most of my friends compare my body 2 Jordan Sparks . I don't necessarily want to wear a two piece , but I think it would add a little spice to the bed room . What do guys think about belly piercing in general ? And what to y'all think about a thicker girl with 1 ? THANKS

• Go for it
  • Pass on it

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you should go for it!

I'm a thicker girl too and I have a belly button piercing and I feel so sexy and the guys I've been with have noticed and really liked it. Why should 'skinny' people have all the fun? Honestly, just because someone is thicker does not mean that a piece of body jewelery won't look good on them. It's all about your attitude.

If it's something that you feel will make you more confident and sexy then go for it! :) It's not permanent and you just have to make sure you clean it properly.

What Guys Said 3

• I dislike it personally, then again I'm not that big of a fan of too much tattoos on the body either, =O I think you should pass on it, just my opinion. Just love your body for what you have

• I'm a respectable & decent guy...yet I find belly button/tongue rings a turn-on. Even a thicker girl will look good with a belly button piercing imo. Even if you don't wear mid-driff-showing tops...it'd be a nice little kink in the bedroom for the guy. If the piercing will make you feel sexier...then go head and do it. :)

• I think that belly button piercings are classy and cute! You absolutely get your belly pierced.

What Girls Said 7

• Give it some time to decide if it's something you really want. I was 14 when I started really wanting to get one done but I had a lot to think about. My mom was never really a fan of them, I wondered if people would think it looked trashy since that wasn't my style, I wondered if it'd be worth the cost/pain etc.

When I turned 18, I had 4 years to contemplate, and had decided I definitely wanted one. I've never gotten a tattoo and had no more than my ears pierced, but it was something I wanted for me. I got it done and loved it ever since! My mom was fine with me getting it at that point since I did 4 years of waiting. I was surprised when many of my guy friends said they thought it looked classy on me too despite their previous opinions of belly rings.

My point of this is to give it some thought. You're putting a foreign object into your body, and it's not worth doing on a whim. Make sure it's something you really want for yourself.

• I'm sorry but I'm just going to be honest here. If you don't have a flat stomach it won't look good. BELIEVE ME. I know a girl that is pretty chubby but she got a belly button ring anyway and it just looks gross. Guys that have seen it make fun of her. Also they can get ripped out really easily and infected and all kinds of stuff. And I don't really think getting a belly ring will spice up your sex life, If you want to do that then try new positions, roleplay, use toys. Things like that:)

• she's right if your midsection isn't in order its only going to bring attention to it and make matters worse

• I'm not going to lie, if you are not comfortable with your body, don't get a piercing on your stomach. Piercings are devices to accentuate the part of your body you like the best.

• On the right stomach, it can look good. On the wrong stomach, complete turn off. It won't add any spice, it's just a piercing...unless y'all are into that sort of thing which is fine.

But if you have rolls or a muffin top, I'd advice against it.

• Pass it

• My boyfriend could care less about my belly button peircing but it makes me feel sexy. Besides it takes long long to heal you can get one and take it out if it doesn't make you happy and it'll heal over almost completely.

• I'd pass on it... just because they get ripped out easily. You have to be extra careful. My sister's got infected twice, and it was pretty nasty.