How can I get a guy to notice me? I'm pretty pathetic but I need help :)

How can I get a guy to notice me or even better like me with giving him creepy random smiles or randomly starting a convo. What body language can I give ughh how should I dress ! I need help !

Most Helpful Guy

• To get a guy to notice you, you reall only have to do one thing. And that is to be yourself. Look for that guy you like, and just start a random convo with him. Don't be afraid of those. They seem like a weird thing, but some guys love those random convos. The random smiles, you can do those, by just make sure that you have been talking to this guy for at least a couple days. Have body language that shows you are confident. Don't slouch and look like your trying to hide in your own shadow. Lots of guys don't realize that they prefer confident girls. As for dressing, just dress win your own style. Express yourself in clothes. All you have to do is be you, and guys will be all over you in no time

What Guys Said 1

• We're not girls. We are fully aware that us, as guys, giving smiles is creepy. This doesn't apply the other way around.

Smiling at us is a great way to start flirting.

What Girls Said 3

• Dress sexy but not sluty like elegant kind dresses and high heels (Not all the time though) and make sure to put pretty delicate perfume smells...you don't have to smile at him but when you walk around with a friend or so show your teeth and make sure to wear lip-gloss the reddish the better...walk with your head up high be confident...

• Smile and be happy the more happy you are the more the guys will want to be around you. Be confident and be yourself. As for your style in clothes when you're happy you will figure out what kind of clothes are good for your body. Everything start with you.

• you can get one of you guy friends to ask him what type of gurs he like

and how should they dress and acoring to what your guy friend tells you

do just that but dress girlie ( hair aways done nicely - jeans fited - shirts tight )

wear colors that look beautyful on your skin -

wen you walk by him give him a sexy look BUT ALWAYS PRACTICE UR LOOK IN

A MIRROR

: good luck