What is the #1 thing you look for in a guy?

I know all girls are different so list your top 3. Without saying both, list one and why, and if it's other please list.

I would say most girls would prefer:

Confidence

Personality

Looks

• Confidence
  • Looks
  • Personality
  • Humor
  • Other

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, you are right.all girls are different. But I have many many girl friends and I would have to say we agree on these top 3:

Humor #1 - It is important that a man can make us laugh. You don't need to be a comedian, but be able to laugh at the shit life throws at ya and be able to laugh at yourself.

Looks #2 - Okay.At the most basic level we all need to be physically attracted to one another. So as shallow as it seems, looks are important just for the laws of attraction. He needn't be body builder baby face drop dead gorgeous, but clean and a lot of pride in his appearance (not vain though.different issue).

Personality #3 - Us girls want a man who knows how to treat a girl and someone who is down to earth and easy to talk to. Very simple concept really. Confidence is great, but ometimes a guys confidence can turn into cockiness, and that is definately not hot.

If a guy can make me pee my pants laughing, can talk to me about anything, and takes care of his self, then he just might get me hooked!

What Girls Said 11

• Actually, I look first at hair (I have a weird fascination with hair- I am only attracted to guys with longer (not too long) slightly wavy or curly hair). After that, I look for a guy who is laughing and having a good time, which I think includes an easy going personality and confidence to be themselves.

• I like confidant, humor and personality. I'm not picky in look anymore but I used to be when I was young. But now I just want someone who is sure about himself, great personality and have a killer humor that could bring big smile to my face. IFhe have all three of these qualities then I'm pretty sure he is going to be able to dress himself up good.

• I'm shallow, so I'm gonna have to say looks. if the guys isn't hot, I won't even look at him. every girl will be like, OMG. how could you say that. its all about personality. and blah blah blah. yeah right. if a guy was 300+ pounds, and looks really f*cked up, would you be with him because he's super nice and you get along with him? NO. you wouldn't. So be honest ladies. :-)

• Of course personality, but humor as well. He should be decent looking, you know, take good care of himself.

A certain shyness is SO appealing to me! I could never say 'no' to a cute, shy boy who barely pronounced my name if he asked me for anything.

The crimson cheeks are just an added bonus!

• Totally humor! I'm the type of girl that gets pissed over stupid little things and I needed a guy who could make me laugh when I get pissed off like that. And hubby definitely has that! He makes every laugh all the time.

• Ok I prefer a good personality. I mean when a guy looks good yeah were like omg he is so hot but if ur just looks that relationships not going anywhere you can't have a good relationship with out having things in common an some times its not always a good thing to be confident I mean I think is cute when a guys nervous about asking me out or for our first date an when he's going to kiss me or if he said some thing he shouldn't of you know when a guys to macho an I'm the man an I don't screw up an I can get any girl I want it turns us off cause then I would think I'm just another girl ur going out with for a day or 2 until someone else comes around. Hope I was some help

• I would say:

humour

personality

looks

its so important that they make you laugh, you don't have to be super funny, just make me laugh

• A guy who makes me laugh is a guy who I can fall in love with =)

Sure there is a certain level of looks that attract me, but when it comes down to being with the guy that matters a lot less than his personality.

Also the way he acts around other people (comfortable and confident) is also really attractive to me.

• confidence, personality, and sex appeal.

looks arnt extremely important.

if he can turn me on, make me smile, listen to me, and is strong and confident about himself then that's all I need

• Mine would be

Humor

personality

looks followed by confidence

• personality

What Guys Said 1

• this poll lies there are posts all over this site and everyone says confidence is the most inportant thing.