How to wear white jeans?

I bought white jeans and don't know how to wear them because no matter what panties I wear you can see them.. help?

Most Helpful Girl

• wear white boyshorts..will never appear ;)

What Guys Said 5

• I don't know if you like tucking stuff in, but say if you tucked in a white shirt underneath, like a layering tank, (or your main shirt if hat's what you like) that could possibly cover it...

• that's smart honestly I don't like it because its a pain in the ass when I use the bathroom because I need to make sure its all in place but I like how it looks to I might try that

• I sympathize. I like having it all in place because I don't like my shirts loose & pulling at me, but I get where you're coming from LOL

• My problem is that I'm losing weight & in between sizes, so even with a belt my jeans are JUST loose enough that the shirt keeps wantin to rise up & come untucked, so I agree it gets stale sometimes. But, for some reason, if I ever do feel like leaving my shirt out, my pants slip down CONSTANTLY LOL So luckily I'm more comfortable tucked cause pulling up my jeans gets even more stale LMAO Glad I helped..

• That's the BEST part of whites!! Wear dark panties, and just show it off!! Some guys love that!!! You look AMAZING!!!

• how come when men wear underwear in white pants (although I hardly ever see that). it doesn't show. why does this only happen to women?

• Lol, cheap white jeans? White material has to be some serious quality. Otherwise, I dunno, white panties. Or get a codpiece, LOL

• white or skin colored panties and not during your period

What Girls Said 10

• You have to wear skin-coloured underwear, whether it's a brief or thong or whatever.

Worst thing ever I've seen is a black thong under white pants.

So whatever it is, it must be flesh colour.

• normally panties loser o your skin color will the job its kind of like wearing a white shirt just match it.

• Even flesh toned underwear? Have you tried that?

• nope, I guess I'm gona have to go buy some

• Def do...I wear white sun dresses and also white capris in summer, and being dark skinned white panties are out cause they *stand out!* and black does as well. My daughter is very fair and same problem, but we have some flesh toned underwear, and no matter how thin the fabric, can't tell at all, so its gotta work for jeans.

• wear either a thong or white underwear

• trust me I've tried wearing white panties.. ill just try the thong

• wear a thong

• Whenever I have that problem I just wear boyshorts and problem solved.

• Don't wear underwear.

• but I have p.e and have to change in front of everyone

• you could change in the bathroom or just wear underwear but wear a long shirt, like a tunic.

• then its not good

• flesh toned underwear

• it could be that the fabric is too thin. try to buy a thicker denim material instead.

• white tights under them