What's the best blush color for medium tone black women?

I'm a medium toned african american, and I was wondering what color of blush would be best on me. I am completely lost. I'm not sure but, I think my undertones are soft pinks and light red. And though my lips are a little dark, I can see that the undertone in them looks sort of like a soft shade of pink. Should I go by this or what? I was thinking about trying some medium or soft pink, light reds, or a soft to medium pink with a little light red blended in it. What should I do? Where's the best place to buy my blush?

Most Helpful Girl

• i'd say any color that's pigmented with warmer undertones to match your skin. I recommend MAC and Sephora for any makeup because cheap quality stuff expires faster, looks bad, and often is chalky. I would recommend these blushers

benefit's bella bamba is gorgeous and leaves everyone I have seen use it (myself included) with a great glow as well as a flush. Super highly recommend!

link

desire, mata hari, or Taos from NARS here

link

or you can use benetint and layer it until it is the color you want (posietint's too light)

link

Overall you just need to swatch and try on some different colors to find what suits you best. good luck and hope this helps!

• Thanks! and do you think clinique has good blush?

• yeah benefit is a much better deal by weight than nars blushes. hopefully you don't get addicted to their box powders like me. they're just that awesome! ;) I own four now and never thought I would have that many

• Lol, I probably will. I love makeup.

What Guys Said 1

• You don't need any blush. Medium-toned black women look perfect as they are.

• awww thanks! :) but I really want some :(

• yea, I want to feel pretty :)

• And you should.

What Girls Said 2