What color was Jesus?

for real. can we please clear this one up.

• White
  • Black
  • He basically looked like the people who blew up the twin towers
  • He was multicolored and appeared different colors to different ppl
  • He didn't exist...yes I too have seen zeitgeist
please feel free to say why you feel this way.

well he did call everybody brother

Most Helpful Girl

• Only the Arabs! The only reason Jesus is depicted as a European is because all the painters were European. They were commissioned to paint those pictures. You paint what your paid to paint.

Jesus was a Semite Arabs are Semites.External features are a product of the climate you live in not your nationality.

Ishmael was descended from Abraham (a Hebrew)(Hebrew means one from across the water) Abraham was not a Jew(Tribe of Judahh)he was the father of the Israel Nation of which Juda was one of the tribes. Ishmael's mother( Hagar) was and Egyptian. Arab's claim Abraham as the father of their mixed parentage with Hagar.

I don't think Arab's claim any blood relation to Jesus they only see him as a prophet.

Saladin swept through the Middle East from Spain converting people to Islam by the sword.

His call to conversion was "convert or die". There is such thing as an arab jew, only the jews descendad from Europe are white.

• well you get best answer for f***in sure.

smart girl.

do you happen to know the passages from the bible that cover his appearance?

• you are right but you are slightly off but whatever

• TH only thing it says about his appearance is that he was average height and not good looking

What Girls Said 18

• orange because he used too much fake tanner. hate when that happens.

• Due to his geographical location, he was probably of Arab or middle eastern descent.

• shes married guys. I checked :P

• ^ As if all the angry anons have me on block. Shows they lose their sh*t often though I guess.

• ive never blocked you in my life bud. :P

• He was blue like me.

• link

correct. best answer

• What a bummer. *rolls eyes*

• youre the one that encouraged him. lol it was funny till he wound up getting it. twat :P

• He was from Judah. Probably very tan, but not black. Look up some picture of some Judeans. You'll get the idea. :)

• We will never know what he looked like, the only thing the bible tells us is that he has long hair and worked with his hands a carpenter

• burnt sienna.

who the f*** cares dude?

• obviously you care or your little skank ass would go be facetious somewhere else.

• whatever. I make the threads. you chose to post in them. this is the other section. its up to you what you say. and vice versa. if you gonna talk to people like dogs, then they might just wind up biting you.

thank you for the answer and goodnight to you too.

• Hey asshole, I wouldn't be going on about being 'decent' if I were you. And I don't know if you've noticed, but your the only one ripping into her.

• I have always been brought up believing that Jesus was white but recently I have been told that he was in fact black and that it is only modern western societies think that Jesus was white.

• tan. because of where he came from ;)

• I forgot where exactly but in the Bible it said he had copper skin an hair like sheep's wool.

• thats the one girl. go find the quote for provisional best answer.

• damn someones got in their first with a bloody good history lesson. sorry :P

• LOL!

He was born in the middle east I'm pretty sure he didn't come out of his Middle Eastern mama with blond hair, pale skin, and blue eyes! :D

• Tall, dark and handsome.

• Blue.

• jewish.

• F***ING ASSHOLES!

• He was Palestinian...and Middle-east people are defined as white in the dictionary...so basically white...I'm a Palastinian and I'm white ! That's what I know...and I know he didn't speak Arabic by Armaic...hope I shaded some light

• i think he was middle eastern since that where he was born

• asian

• Jesus and Mohammad are the same person. So Jesus was an Arab, he lived with the palestinians.

• you do realize they existed 632 years apart in and no major religion or scientist or conspiracy theorist believes this. and they lived in different places too.

• Mousey? ;)

• ha ha how do you see their body language. am I on cam? wtf arghhhh

What Guys Said 13

• I'm about to blow y'alls minds...

Let's turn back the clock to round about 600 BC, southern central europe, specifically Greece. People were happy, celebrating their many Gods. So much so that they were building temples all over the place. One particular temple was built in Athens. It was the original Temple of Olympian Zeus. Within the temple was a huge (and I'm talking 50 feet or more) statue of Zeus, in all his majesty.

Now, lets move forward almost a millenium to the late 3rd, early 4th century AD. Romans were travelling around, taking stuff over, rededicating things. Catholocism and Christianity were spreading like a cancer. They took over the Temple of Olympian Zeus.

Now, why build a new temple when there's a perfectly fine one right there? Hey, see that tall white guy with the awesome hair standing in the back? Ya, that's Jesus, now. I don't care who he was before. Now he's Jesus.

Sadly, the temple was destroyed by barbarians a few decades later, but that is the origin of the "White Jesus".

• He was Jewish, he would have had a similar look to your typical arabs

Modern Jews are paler because they are mixed race, they have a lot of European genes, blood in them.

One thing that does make you think though... there are a lot of Arabs from Lebanon, Syria, Jordon that are white (and I mean white, paler like Europeans) and they've always lived in the middle east... maybe some Jews from that time were also paler in tone?!?!?!

The liklyhood is that he'll have a similar shin tone to the typical Arabs

• There's so much misery in this world and probably in your life, too, and all you can think of is the color of a man that probably didn't even exist...?

• he is a major world figure. probably the most famous dead man in history and has been portrayed as a blond haired blue eyed white man by people who believed he was god and they were the master race for 100s of years. I think its a relevant subject.

• He wasn`t an arab. He was a jew, he was from Israel and he was israeli.

• If Jesus was an arab, why didn't he have arab money?

• There are lot bigger and more important things I'd rather worry about now, than ponder-over what color Jesus was.

• well you should ask a question on girls ask guys and someone might be able to help you with your issues.

:)

glad I could help.

• He lived in a very hot enviroment so I'd imagine brown? but you sir are a f**gy troll who is 25-29 and posting religious troll questions, it wouldn't shock me if you was that dude who posts things saying "ALL WOMEN ARE WIMPS". FAG.

• But*

were*

• or il just copy paste every off color answer you ever write and send it straight to admin.

im happy if you want me to block you

and I'm happy if you want a flame war

i ain't a grass either but if you gonna come into my thread trolling me out for no good reason

il straight up f***in ruin you , you little bitch

• yeh you think about it. get back to me. il be wating.

• Why does it matter?

He most probably had a middle eastern complex.

• He was israeli, a jew.

• I want to eat a hot cross bun. Yummy.

• hahaha lmao bunny :P

• he was a brown

• Most likely, he looked Arabic since he was born in the region. Only a European would paint him as a European lol.

• Brown.

• Blue with green neon stripes and a bright red nose just like rudolph!

• LOL at he called people brother.

I picked C. although he could have been black I guess. Under Christianity's laws I think it's most likely D.

But I say C cause I mean c'mon. He's from palatine. What else could he be?

• Jesus was a nigga.

• Jesus looked like the Jewish people today.