If a girl wears a low cut top?

If a girl wears a low cut top do you automatically think she's easy? Guys and girls can answer.

Most Helpful Guy

• I saw a woman dressed in a low-cut top at the supermarket earlier today. I knocked her down in the produce section and mashed a banana into her face. Then I let her up and told her to go home and put some decent clothes on. Everyone in the store applauded me of course.

What Guys Said 7

• Not necessarily, but I will look at them.

• if your gonna wear a more revealing top. even it out with covering up on bottom. the way I see it is. if your wearing a more revealing top, you're just showing off your best asset. that doesn't make you easy. just confident. its how you act. not what you wear that makes you slutty

• No I think it shows that she's proud of her body, and likes to show it off. She's comfortable in her own skin, or likes the outfit.

• no...it means she's wearing a low cut top

• No. A girl has to do more than that in this day and age to come off as easy. Most girls are teases anyway.

On the other hand, if she wasn't wearing any underwear, I might wonder...

• No. Hard to concentrate though if she's right up close talking to you. Sometimes we get a little treat if she bends down to pick up something LOL

• B( . )( . )BS

-Thats what I think

• No not really ey, there nice too look at but that's al lI'll do, I won't aproach her or even think about her that much

What Girls Said 1

• No, but you should be aware you're drawing guys' attention to that area :)