Do you think I will grow that tall?

Hey I have big feet and I am younger then 17.. my friend told me that I should gro like 6'5 6'6 because I am young, I wear size 14 shoe.. do you think I will grow that tall? I am 5'8 I weigh 130 and once again I wear size 14 shoe.. I am veryyy athletic eat healthy and maintain my weight.

Most Helpful Girl

• You can get height estimates done, I had a friend who had that done when he was a baby and he ended up growing that tall.

With saying that, foot size has nothing to do with height. I'm 5'1 and have a shoe size of 5 yet I have a friend who is about 5'4 and a size 4, then My mum is 5'2 and a size 9.

What Girls Said 1

• how old are you?

What Guys Said 3

• It's possible I guess. My chiropractor used to give final height estimates. I don't know if all do. What are your parent's heights?

• As long as you're not 21, you can still grow. Also, if you have size 14 feet at 5'8", I'm almost positive you'll grow taller. I didn't get my 14's til I was 6'1" and 18 years old.

• 18 to 24 and younger then 17 I don't understand