Guys, Do you think girls shorter than 5 feet is too short?

I'm 18 years old and only 4'8", and get picked on and laughed at all the time about my height. Do you think women that are short with little to no curves(Ruler shape, to be exact), can still be attractive?

Most Helpful Guy

• Even at your height, I still think you don't have anything to worry about. Unless a girl is a midget (dwarf, if you're concerned about political correctness), I don't think it's possible for a girl to be too short. It's actually kind of cute if a girl is short. Gives me something to tease her about --> meaning conversations and inside jokes, as well as giving her that "fragile" image.

• Thanks...So, Do you think I look feminine, my body?

• Now if only I could compliment some stranger I see in public on her boobs and clothes, and it actually mean something good, then I'll be set haha

What Guys Said 9

• My 1st Girlfriend was like that. I prefer a girl with more curve, but I loved her & thought she was beautiful & adorable, so yeah, I'd say they can be just as attractive as any other girls...

• u are actually my prefered height, I'm 5'8 incase any one is wondering. 5 feet or under is a huge turn on for me and know some other guy like (maybe not anyone my height). although I did think you looked like 12 in your shorts, it was because of your face and overall smallness. your body didn't seem be my style because you looked like you had some fat happening around your core but you definitely did not bodyless so I think you should be OK. by the way you must have tiny hands, its got to be awesome. but like legit you might want make sure you have id on you because in the at least in the us if you look like a minor, then what people assume and over here going minors if your nor one is not a good idea (more so when you are a guy) well I wish the best of luck. by the way I noticed you like white guy and I know there are at least some other white guys like me. you have my emphathy,thats actually a terrible position because you used make-up and clothes to look more mature then you probably just look like a minor that is trying to look older.

• Awww, thanks and yea I love white guys :) But yea I gain most of my weight in my midsection, gonna work on it this summer. :)

• I have the same problem, I gained like 40 over a period of time and lost all like 9 months ago and pretty much the only difference was that I looked pregnant, it was terrible. by the way hydroxycut (the new formula) works, just sayin and this site is awesome to for everything including stuff to help boost your metabolism www.vitaminshoppe.com. good luck with your weightloss

• Thanks! and I have pretty good metabolism. My metabolism is actually pretty fast. I just tend to carry my weigh in my midsection, if I do gain weight(which I rarely do). But it's probably because I'm short-waisted, which makes a huge difference.

• Well from the picture your butt sticks out so, not bad!

• I'll be honest when I say that sorry but yeah less than 5 feet is too short for me. That's not to say short women can't be attractive, they're just not for me.

• love them shorties

• I'm sorta done with anything over 5'3. like i like to pick a girl up and i dont need any back problems. like its real attractive..

• Shorty =P lol! naw your good =)

• That sounds like a turn off. Like dating a 13 year old or something since you have no curves.

• That's exactly how I feel, so many people have said that. Some even said my figure makes me look like a little boy :(

• I looked at your pictures and you don't look like a ruler. You just look really small and young.

• Well, thanks!

• I don't really think being too short is an issue. Most guys I know don't really disrciminate against short girls either (which can be a little bit annoying when the tall guys take all the short girls).

What Girls Said 1

• awww, that's a cute height. plus you can wear all the heels you want