What is the sexiest color for a belly ring?

I'm gonna get my belly pierced and was wondering what would be the sexiest color os ring to get. Its just this stud that has a huge jewel that comes in clear, green, dark blue, light blue, pink, purple and red!

The clear is like silver it's like a normal dimond

Most Helpful Guy

• I would say clear if you don't want to have it too noticable, or red if you want it to stand out

What Guys Said 5

• Wow, that's hard to pick. I'd rule out clear & green. After that, pink, light blue, dark blue, red in that order without knowing your skin tone. I just like pastel/soft colors on girls, but they all sound cute...

• I'm pale and blond ha ha now that you know same answer?

• Yeah, I think so. You sound pretty by the way...

• haha aww shanks, and so you think pink is the cutest?

• Yeah, it's a feminine color, pretty & close to skin color but different enough to show...

• Light blue, pink or purple. In that order are my top 3. Clear sounds kinda pointless and green and dark blue not all that cute.

• Black, silver, or a metallic colour to match their hair (If it's coloured, blue for example)

• I would prefer the non existent color (aka no ring) lol, that's just me though

• Haha dude belly rings are hot :P

• I'm a cheerleader/cross country runner so my stomach is flat haha

• then go for it, I still don't like it because it screams trashy to me

What Girls Said 2

• Purple! Or a cool Pink is pretty cool.

• what's your skin tone?

• Exactly, it needs to compliment it

• but like none of them are like "bright" I guess if you mean like neony or like bright there all like just regular kinda dull normal colors...so now what color would you say?

• red would look good. go for colors that pop against your skin. stay away from neutral/light shades like light blue