Can a guy deliberately not look at a girl because he finds her attractive and/or likes her?

I know if I think a guy is cute or I like a guy that I have not really ever talked to I try to avoid looking at him so that I rarely ever look at him. I'll try to see if he's looking at me out of the corner of my eye (and in this specific guy's case I don't think he's ever looked my way).

Like he'll see me and then immediately look away. If we make eye contact because we're walking by each other and we happen to look at each other at the same time because we are passing by he'll immediately look away. I'm really confused lol.

What Guys Said 1

• You should read a body language book as you seemed to be interested in that stuff.

I can walk in to a room, scan the women, and know which ones to approach first within 5 min.

Women will deliberately make eye contact with a guy they find attractive, then look away and down (like at the floor.) I have learned to keep watching her, because if she is attracted to me, she will look my way again, and flash a small but noticeable smile. That's when I know she is attracted to me.

Guys also look away and most won't look back because they lack confidence which is a shame because they could all have girl friends. Oh well

What Girls Said 0