Guys: what fashion item that girls wear totally turns you off?

What is something you see girls wear all the time and don't understand why they would wear something that ridiculous... Cause sometimes I see some styles that just make me think "what was she thinking?" so I was just wondering if there is something like that for u?

Most Helpful Guy

• those sunglasses that are just plastic with slits

• Oh my gosh those things are ridiculous!

• sure, any that aren't those two.

• eyes are attractive though. don't cover them up unless you need to

What Guys Said 14

• Too much make up, falsh eyelashes (absolute jokes, whoever invented them needs shooting), big earings, those big wide belts (that don't even serve purpose as a belt they just sit around your waist), neckerchiefs, lip piercings (tongue pierced is a good move tho ;) hahaha)

• Figures with the tongue bullsh*t...if you like that sh*t you might as well dig it all...no black or white sh*t you know?

• You have possibly got a fouler mopth than me? I like nice lips, womens lips... not false f***in eyelashes... NASTY!

• Before anyone gets hormonal about this I don't find the following "ridiculous" in the words of the question, just a turn off: tatts and facial piercings.

• I'll look away from a girl wearing about any kind of caps.

If they're munching chewing gum at the same time it's even worse.

• A highly unnatural amount of make-up is a turn-off for me. I personally can't think of any other definite physical deal-breakers.

• I second this, the clown look is horrendous. I prefer a girl with none at all

• What if she has acne she needs to cover up a little?

• Key phrase is "a little". I know females wear make-up to cover up their flaws...just don't look ridiculous with a 1/2" layer on your face, is all I'm saying. :)

• I'll look away from a girl wearing about any kind of caps.If they're munching chewing gum at the same time it's even worse.

• Just two things, when they knot shirts at the bottom somehow, and when they tuck the front of the shirt in & leave the back out...

• Piercings, ugg shoes, and when they try to look like people off jersey shore

• Too much make up, converses, and Toms

• what kind of shoes do you like?

• sperries, wallabies, and a variety of boots

• Hah, if someone were to ask me what kind of shoes I liked...I would be all I don't know whatever is comfortable and feels right...cause I'm a badass like that

• link not the dog just the fact that they make it an accessory

• I aggree to but I don't like little dogs any ways

• i think women do this to other women. I don't think men really care. I mean yeah you shouldn't look like you just rolled out of bed but..i don't think we really care

• Dude you are fuxsing amazing for real!

• ah. I like to think of myself as that, your the first one in a while to actually say it though. ha!, thanks

• Ugg boots...

• Lip and nose rings. Nose studs are fine tho

• those converse shoes are f***in hideous..

• GTFO. They're f***ing hot.

• This is new. I cracked the hell up cause I hate em too.

• Some good ole chucks! LMAO

• earrings

• Do you mean like all earings or just hoops or something specific like that

• earrings are the least offensive if they're tiny. Any other piercing is a big NO NO.

• all of them. They just I don't know they look terrible. If they're small I'm like "What's the point" if they're big I'm like "What the hell are you an antenna?"

What Girls Said 1

• Alright I would like to add to this...I wear ugly shoes (the uglier the cooler man) I wear holy ripped up Grateful Dead sh*t...I wear jewerly that I am not sure if it even is jewerly actually...just sh*t I constructed...and I don't wear make up really...with my sh*tty messy sense of style, I must say men have never been scarce...so dig that sh*t...lmao