Beauty: A blessing or a curse?

Do you think good looks are a gift or a curse?

Your own personal experiences may help answer this question.

Most Helpful Girl

• it's good to be good looking cause I get away with things and I get thing for free and people do things for me but also it's a curse cause you don't know who to trust...who really wants you emotionally and mentally or just physically...people almost always think you are gonna be stuck up or something when I'm the most outgoing kind person...and people wanna kiss your ass or wanna bring you down or lie and say stuff to bring up themselves ...it's tough being good looking...i just learned to live private and be kind with certain people cause it's hard to trust what people say when you are good looking cause they want something from you or to upgrade their status by lying and saying they know you etc..it's a lot of things...but yes it is a blessing cause it's made me confident in who I am , it brings opportunities and lets me be able to get who I want .but I don't go for looks only by the way I look at personality since I can get the guys I want

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 4

• Gift.

Beautiful women can get any guy they want, can earn a forgiveness for most things they do just because of their looks, can bitch around and get away with it, may easily seduce wealthy men and earn their places under the sun using their good looks and ?ussy only.

Beautiful men may simply seduce girls way more easily.�

• It's a gift when people don't realize how beautiful they are. It's a curse when they do (or think they do). But that ties in more with humble and cocky vs sheer looks.

• Depends on if you can make it work for you or not.

• Both...If you are gifted with good looks then life can gbe a lot easier, socially. HOWEVER if you are cused with being not to good looking, Girls tend to look over you A LOT more easily, that my perspective anyway.