I only attract guys I'm not interested in. What does this mean, and how do I fix it?

only attract guys I'm not interested in like I see them as a good friendships and nothing more. But it seems I can never attract or get a guy I like to have interest in me. Does this mean I should settle and just take what I can get.. and I guess I'm not good as I thought I was. One guy said he liked me, turned out he wanted to use me. and now this one guy, through his lack of action is not interested.. he looks every now and then at me.. but ignores me otherwise. I just attract people I'm not interested in.. and not the one I like. any advice ? cause I'm going to settle soon. I'm still a virgin at 20 and I need to get that done. so I don't see a better option coming my way ever.

Advice? or why for me anyway my relationships are like that?

What Guys Said 1

• Maybe your playing hard to get? maybe not? why not findingq what you want in a guy then looking 4 him...try that,...wanna try hel[ing me now lol

What Girls Said 1

• I'm 20 and I have this exact problem. I'm trying to figure it out for myself, but I think that if you know what you like then you should hold out until you get it. settling isn't going to make you any happier. just make sure you're the best version of yourself that you can be and focus on bettering yourself in whatever way and be confident. I'm trying to do the same :) hopefully both of our situations improve someday.