Girls who wear super short shorts?

why do some girls where such slutty revealing short short shortssssssss! they think they look so hot too and maybe to some guys they do I don't know Because I'm not a guy but I just think they are really unattractive and not modest especially if your kinda fat. they look gross when their ass is hanging out. I think they are insecure about how they look if they have to wear those shorts to feel hot.

short like this link
im not trying to be judge I just think girls who wear them want attention for the wrong reasons and I wish girls would respect themselves more then to be a sex symbol. just because its the style doesn't make it appropriate.
these shorts don't leave much for the imagination
okay everyone this is me. link I'm sorry if you are offended because I think short shorts are slutty. people keep saying I'm fat and I'm not.
ignoring future posts I'm done

Most Helpful Girl

• Idk.. I like attention that doesn't make me feel like a sexual object.. But I'm a little prudish in that matter.

• ha. thankies

• I thought you were ignoring future posts?

• I didn't make the question. Shouldn't this be posted in the answer box?

GAG Video of the Day

How To Become A Morning Person

What Guys Said 15

• they want attention obvly

• short shorts became popular back in the dukes of hazard era to show off the legs on girls, not her butt. Her butt is still covered and is the same as it would be seen in jeans, skirt, etc. The problem is back in those days, girls had more shapely legs and in my opinion were just more muscular. Their pants were cut to make them look like they had no butt and thank god that has come a long way. But just this weekend I was at the beach at panama city and saw literally thousands of girls and many of them wearing these shorts. And their legs just looked...well...horrible (sorry). Even though they were skinny, they had no shape or curve. Just flabby. We call it "skinny fat". This comes from the craze of girls obssessing over numbers and not fitness/health. Jeans sizes (number), weight (number), you get the drift. So the goal in their head is to be "small" or "skinny". Many of them take diet pills or just don't eat in general to get this way. The end result is loss of muscle (muscle makes curve=fat has no shape, think of it as jelly in a jar) which means are straight tubes like the the cardboard center of a paper towel roll, only jiggly. It is not attractive and they should not be "showing" them off. Those shorts should be reserved for the girls that eat and hit the gym. So to answer your question I am not a fan of the ones I saw all weekend. I might have saw 3 or 4 that were looking good in them but that is like 1%. That is just my personal take on it. If you girls don't want to see a scrawny skinny guy with a caved in chest that what little meat he does have on his arms is shapeless fat, in a tank top trying to show it off...well then you should understand what I'm talking about. Don't get me wrong people have the freedom to flaunt whatever they wish but when they do, others like me have the freedom to either be turned on by it or turned off. We all judge it in our minds whether we realize it or not.

• They're kinda cute if you're built for it, but I agree it's too much & seems like the girl's trying too hard. My girlfriend had tight shorts a little longer than that & a green tee that was too tight to tuck in or go over the waistband propperly so she cut it a little. Someone tried to rape her & almost succeedded, stating she wanted it or she wouldn't have dressed that way. I went to her place after work & we burned the outfit...

• No you're not fat in the slightest! Those people are blind & stupid, & if they can't see how beautiful you are, it's their loss

• haha thank you very much!=]]]]]

• You're welcome

• I really like short shorts on a woman. I don't think it's desperate or slutty. I think it's sexy.

• Because they are so hot! Wear them

More from Guys
10

What Girls Said 22

• I used to think short shorts were a big deal and didn't wear them.

I'm 19 now and my attitude has changed. I don't wear a lot of short shorts, but I have no problem with them and have worn them.

Here's the thing. In high school, you think they're "slutty". It's cause the "slutty" girls are wearing them. They're actually not that bad. They just show off legs. And not in a slutty way. See, it's about how you wear the shorts, not the fact you're wearing them.

If you pair them with a lot revealed on top too, that's pushing it. It's one thing to wear a "sexy" piece. It's another thing to go trashy.

The thing is, if you don't want to wear short shorts, that's your concern, and no one elses. And if other girls wear them, who cares? It's their life. And you shouldn't judge everyone who decides they want to wear them.

Frankly, it's not those that bother me. It's these:

link

Cause her ass is flat-out showing. THAT is gross.

I promise you, one day you're gonna get over the short shorts thing. I thought exactly the same as you did once upon a time.

• "im not trying to be judge I just think girls who wear them want attention for the wrong reasons and I wish girls would respect themselves more then to be a sex symbol"

how is that not judging?

you're saying that all girls wearing these shorts are wanting attention for the wrong reasons, that they don't respect themselves, and they just want to be sex symbols.

Some girls might see it that way (even some posting on this) but that's not it with all of them.

• That's fine, I get it. But you're a pretty girl and other girls being/doing whatever they want to do shouldn't really be of concern.

I don't know why you would post the question you posted on this site. It's just prejudice. You don't need that. I'm sure you're a nice girl. Don't bother with the negative connotations towards other girls. You're all young anyways (yeah fine, so am I), but you'll see what I mean soon enough.

• its not really prejudice to ask why girls where short shorts? they know its because they wanna show off and look hot/slutty otherwise they wouldn't do it. why would they do it for themselves. shorts to need to be that short even if they claim its because its hot. guys do just fine in shorts to there knees(not saying I wanna wear shorts that long

• I dance so I've grown accustomed to short outfits. one costume dress I wore was so short only part of the asymmetrical hem covered my spankies, but it was cute and super comfy. though I did get some confused stares walking to the theatre to perform because of the sequined all over dress and heavy stage makeup.

Dance is great because it gives me the legs to pull off short shorts. I don't wear them with my butt hanging out, they always cover the curve of my butt and at least 1'' lower too. I find them the most comfortable, same with skirts because a long skirt brushing against my legs really bothers me. In my opinion, if you're fit and your butt isn't hanging out, short shorts are great!

• You're totally right, it looks ridiculous.

Saw it just yesterday at uni, this chick had a good body but you could see the bottom of her butt cheeks as she walked and I'm thinking "girl it's not underwear" if a guy were to show that much he'd be arrested for indecency.

I reckon if your going to wear them that short you might as well go work the corner.

• theres a dispute on how much can be shown for it to be indecent exposure. I think certain states in america have certain rules. I dk about other countries

• Personally, I only wear short shorts when I'm going to the beach...more out of comfort reasons... I wear shorts like I wear pants in a sense.. I wear the ones that fit me best and are comfortable.. I wouldn't be caught dead going to school in the shorts that I wear on my more laid back (beach) days just because I don't feel comfortable enough with me body yet. Call me a slut all you want but I don't find wearing short shorts slutty.. :) ...Hope that made sense...

• yes I wear them on the beach not walking around or to school.

• the beach is "walking around". there's no difference. lol

• yeah there is a difference walking around town or out about is different then on a beach where everyones wearing bathing suits

• All clothing is worn for attention, regardless of how much it shows. It is worn for attention, maybe different types of attention, but attention none the less. Don't criticize what another girl wears just because you think she is digging for the wrong attention. She may think YOU are digging for the wrong attention.

More from Girls
17