Girls: What hairstyle do you love most on a guy?

I.e. which hairstyle looks hot on guys?

Most Helpful Girl

• The kind of haircut where it's shorter on the sides and longer on top? It's often called a Hitler Youth haircut, hahah, although I generally don't like the really extreme ones where it's almost completely bald on the sides. And hair similar to this is usually good: link (holy sh*t, on a side note, this looks scarily like this guy I know/like, from the hair to the sunglasses to the cigarette, damnnn) And I always like sort of tousled hair, and have a weakness for really wavy/curly hair, but obviously you can't control that, hahah.

It depends on the guy though.

What Girls Said 12

• It seriously depends on the guy.

I recommend going to a GOOD salon and leaving your fate in the hairdresser's hands. Ask them for something they think will look appealing on you (under whatever other guidelines you have e.g. length, how dramatic). You'd be surprised.

• Depends on the guy of course but the ones I love the most are the military buzz cut, a micro buzz(where it's so close it feels like fuzz), mohawks are always hot and when its an inch or so long and slightly spiked on top.

• Well, for a younger guy, I personally think the emo/straightened hair is pretty cute. Natural is pretty hot aswell. For an older guy, a buzz cut seems pretty appealing.

• I love clean cut military (short) and faux mohawk

• medium length curly hair

• Depends on race and face shape

• I can't think of the name of the style but it's like shorter, kinda spiked out but not dramatically so, I've seen a number of guys with the cut. Anyways, at least two of the guys I have liked in the past had their hair like it and damn it's hot! Haha

• I love long hair on guys, especially if it's wavy or curly-ish.

• A low ponytail

• beachy/surfy hair.

• i like short curly hair

• link

any of the 3, especially the one on the right :) HOT

What Guys Said 1

• what about kinda short and messy gel look kinda like brad pitt in fight club but little longer. or sort of like tom cruise in mission impossible 1, but longer.. ?