I'm in a big dilemma, any ideas for Army BCT hairstyle?

I am African American, I plan to do cornrolls for BCT, I'm going Fort Jackson, however, I hear Cornrolls get old quick and microbraids breaks the hair. I already purchase hair (Kanekalon synthetic hair--Janet Collection) now I am having buyers remorse...Please help

Most Helpful Girl

• I ve to go to bootcamp soon maiself and I've had individuals(micros) before and while long term they are bad for your hair if you get them a week or two before BCT and take them out as soon as you possibly can after BCT it won't damage your hair. Actually mai sister, mom and I wear them for short stints( month month and a half) to give our hair a rest from pressing, perming, etc. As long as you get someone who does them right you won't have a problem.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• I would go for tree braids your real hair is cornrowed and the weave is sewn in so not much breakage and its healthier for the hair... ( I did my research)

• have you thought about senegalese twists?