Ladies, when you say you like long hair?

You mean like justin bieber kind of long right, with the little wisp of bangs and a ridge of hair around his scalp, not actually like shoulder length/longer hair?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 8

• i like actual long hair on guys as long as the hair is healthy. not really a fan of bieber lol but any length from shaggy to super long can look good depending on the guy and the hair.

• I personally like the just below the shoulder length for long hair. But really, it's more of the person makes the haircut, the haircut doesn't make the person.

• That's not long...that's just gay.

• i love both, there's this guy with hair down to his shoulder blades and I love it. also there's guys who have it a little longer than biebers hair and it still looks good if its styled right.

• I mean shoulder and beyond. I love it.

• yes, but even bieber's hair is too long imo

• by long hair we usually mean the justin bieber kind of hair I guess. shoulder length hair or longer is such a turn off for me.

• In my opinion long hair ( like shoulder length) on guys is just unattractive I actually really dislike it. Only some guys can pull off long hair and even then I don't think it's that attractive

What Guys Said 0