I'm a boy, I naturally look like a girl, can anyone help me out?

I'm a boy I naturally look like a girl can anyone help me out?

I'm trying to do an emo look for school but every time I try to do it

i look like a girl can anyone tell me a way that I can do it so that I don't turn out looking like a girl

can anyone help me out

girls can you help

Most Helpful Girl

• Well the emo look is kind of purposely androgynous so if you're so concerned, it would probably not be a good idea to pursue that look, y'know? But I guess just wear things that aren't TOO tight, don't wear too many bright colors/prints, don't put too much effort into your hair, etc.

What Girls Said 3

• well hit the gym .. cut your hair off ! and by lookin at the pic you seem like a normal guy lol

• cut your hhair short

• Well first of all , don't straighten your hair ! ...Don't put makeup on like dark eyeliner and or super tight skinny jeans get some straight leg skinny jeans that are not that tight from gap or from Levi and no you don't look like a girl .Oh and a cool hair style I recommend is Mick jaggers hair style when he was young 1950 look it up:)

What Guys Said 2

• Based on your profile picture you don't seem too look like a girl to me? But frankly it shouldn't matter. Some girls will find it attractive some won't, You should be comfortable with who you are otherwise nobody will find it attractive.

Hope that helps a little at least.

• Ok, so one thing that makes a guy look manlier is posture. So, try working with that. OH and another thing, the selection in clothing also makes a difference. Try wearing clothes that fit you jusst right, and if you're going for the emo look, try not to use colors that are too bright. And also, another thing that distingues the look of a guy from a girl, is the jaw structure. Try loosing some body fat to loose the cheeks that can often look "girly".