Are white guys attracted to black chicks?

OK so,i live in aussie.

tons of white hot guys that I'm attracted too,

tons of hot white guys I hang out with,

But they all flirt with me,but they never seem to want to have a relationship with me?

is it because they find black girls unattractive ( check my pics on my profile and tell me what you think)

i don't get it. and I'm not like ghetto gangster chick!

so you really do find black girls ugly aye?

Most Helpful Guy

• You're writing gett and chiic, are you sure about the last sentence?

Anywho, I grew up in an all-white environment, so I don't find black people attractive. Sorry.

But I am not from the US. In the US, it's an everyday phenomenon. Therefore, there are probably more guys who are also into black girls.

Just a question.

Why do you want to be in a relationship so much?

• I'm perfectly certain that I'm not ghetto.

I want to be in a relationship because I refuse to be single all my life.

• so you really do find black chics ugly aye?

• I just don't find them attractive. I don't hate anyone just based on skin color - but I am not physically interested.

What Guys Said 8

• Yeah I am

• I don't know what the dating scene is like in Australia but where I live in the U.S. you see quite a few white guys with black girls so I'd say there are white guys that are into black girls and those that aren't. We all have preferences. Not all black girls are probably into white guys either for instance.

• I'm white and I'm attracted to pretty girls, regardless of skin color. If they flirt with you that means they find you attractive!

I don't know why they're not asking you out, maybe they're not looking for anything serious, maybe they're afraid to ask. Even if you are the "problem", I don't think it has anything to do with being black. I looked at your pics, and I don't see anything wrong with how you look.

• Well, I'm a white American and I find a lot of black girls hot. Depends, I'm not into the big booty chics, but I definitely would be willing to date a black girl. Color isn't that important anymore, at least not here in Alaska.

• I'm attracted to them.

• no, I don't find black girls attractive.

• some are, some(like me) arenĀ“t.

• yes nothing better then a black girl I'm white I live in australia but you can't just say black in australia because we have a lot of different black raceses & they all look different you can say black in person because you can see what race they from like I'm not into every black race so what black race are you from mate :)

What Girls Said 1

• Every white guy I've known, and dated for that matter, never had a problem when seeing a pretty black girl somewhere, saying SHE. IS. SEXY. You are definitely beautiful, so I wouldn't attribute them not wanting to date you to that.

Maybe they don't want a relationship, or it could potentially boil down to the fact that a lot of people are ignorant and intolerant of interracial relationships and they care too much about what other people who have their heads stuck in the 50s think.