Should I get my belly button pierced?

I'm turning 18 in december, and I really want to get my belly button pierced, but I'm afraid it'll look trashy. and don't know if it'll look good on me. I'm skinny enough, but pretty pale.

Most Helpful Guy

• it mainly depends on how you show your piercing if at all. if a girl doesn't constantly expose her belly button piercing I find it incredibly attractive since she knows modesty. however if a girl wears clothes that constantly show off her piercing I find it trashy and don't want to talk to her.

just my 2 cents. not sure if I helped at all

What Guys Said 3

• i think it would be hot but if you don't want to look trashy don't show it off all the time let it be for your special someone

• i realise this is a year old but I hope you got your belly button pierced by now as you have a nice stomach and it would of looked great

• If you're worried about image, then I wouldn't get one. In no way am I assuming you're trashy, but the general stereotype, or truth from what I've seen, is that girls with bellybutton piercings are far more sexual and risque.

This style might alienate some of the guys you want to be attracted to you, I'm not sure. Just throwing it out there.

What Girls Said 3

• It doesn't always look trashy. you can pull of piercings and tattoos if you keep them small and in places where they are hidden when they need to be. So your belly button should be fine. I have the top and bottom of mine pierced, which looks awesome in summer when I have a bathing suit on, but I don't wear shirts and stuff that show it off.

• if you have the right look and you don't act slutty then you should get one if ur sure you really want one. I thought about it for ages and desided not two only because I'm a wimp around needles.

• No I think you should live it the way it was before