How much are you willing to spend on underwear?

Girls: I know how important is "stylish" underwear to you? Do you try to impress your lover with it? Or is it all about comfort?

Guys: Do you usually stick with cheap generic 3-packs or do you branch out a bit and go for top of the line styles and brands?

I only recently started paying for expensive underwear, 2 pairs of Armani boxer briefs for $65, and I cannot believe the comfort!

• $1-10
  • $11-25
  • $26-50
  • $50 & Up

Most Helpful Girl

• Um... I don't usually wear underwear but If I do they are cheap ones from Shopko. Because I don't give two sh*ts about something people won't see and even if people see I still don't give two sh*ts. Plus in the end the undies come off anyways so who cares about that. But I will spend a good amount of money on a good bra. That is a must because I'm bigger busted and I need extra support. Sadly Victorias secret doesn't have my size so I'm stuck wearing cheap bras from the store until I lose weight and my boobs go down in size.

So I chose choice A. :)

What Girls Said 12

• Well... when you mean underwear, do you mean panties and bras or just panties? Panties, I usually would spend at most $10-$15. As for bras... well I have to buy the fancy expensive bras. I don't buy the fancy bras just to "impress" someone or for the label, it's for the comfort.

I'm sorry, girls with smaller boobs have the greater advantage of purchasing cute and inexpensive bras. Even though people rave about big boobs, regular bras has wires that will leave our boobs sore and possibly chafe us until it's raw.

• If I had lots of disposable income, I'd definitely splurge on expensive underwear, just because I'd imagine it feels nice and is a bit sexier than cheap multipack cotton things. But as of right now I just don't have the money to waste on that.

• I always buy panties at Pink. I get deals where I can get 7 for $25 and sometimes even 8 or 10 panties for the same price.

I don't really go for what's "stylish." I pick whatever I think is cute. Only one guy has ever seen what I had on underneath, but I didn't intentionally buy a cute/sexy panty for him.

• Usually do the 5 for $20 deal or whatever. I'd probably pay more for a pair if it was really cute. :P

• For a bra, I'd give 100 dollars if it's worth it. My bras usually cost around 100 dollars...but bras are very important. Panties...so so. I can buy them for 10 dollars, I can get them for 20 dollars (more than that is not necessary).

• 10 is my limit

• OMG you are crazy! I will spend like $10 LOL and I think that is expensive. LOL

• i asked my boyfriend what kind of panties he liked me to wear (I can't remember how we got on the subject.) He said, "to be honest, I don't know what your wearing until I'm taking it of, and by then I'm past caring anyways." so if it's not that big of a deal to him, I'm not gonna spend a lot of money on something only he can see. but I still want to look sexy.

• Panties: No more than $10 for 1 pair, but normally I can catch deals, like 5 for $25 or whatever. Cute underwear is important, I don't wanna feel ugly or unattractive to myself lol.

Bra:$50+ I have big boobs so I need good quality, I usually prefer designer, but I can settle for VS. Normally my bras are $50+

• Calvin Klien lingerie is the most comfortable and fits me very well but I also buy panties from La Senza & Victoria Secret, theyre cute and sexy plus they have great deals

• I've been know to splurge in agent provocateur

• my husband buys super cheap boxers. I am buying him boxer briefs but usually like the calvin klein brand or whatever, and it's only like 14 a piece. He says they are comfortable. I wear victoria secret underwears and they are to be sexy and pretty, but yet comfy. They are about 5 dollars a piece, not that bad.

What Guys Said 1