Guys do you like it when a girl never wears any make-up?

you may say it depends on how the girl looks like. I mean generally, do you prefer girls who wear make-up to the ones who dont?

Most Helpful Guy

• generally it is the natural beauty that atracts man to woman. I think make up is usually on the face and I it is safe to say men are attracted to so much more of a woman than a pretty face. I prefer a girl who does not wear make up because make up is used to embelish natural features but if her eyes are beautiful you don't need to highlight them with liner, mascara, or eye shadow.

• thats cool I guess,but some girls just want to enhance their eyes by putting eyeliner I guess there's nothing wrong on it..im just using powder and some blush on to make it kinda blushhy but I don't put a lot of makeup and I guess if a guy really loves a girl he will be good on it...

What Guys Said 8

• i like my girl as is and if I love her so much then I won't want her to make up for nothing she has it all I'm satisfied

• generally, make up wouldn't help all that much making you prettier, I prefer my girl friend without make up or with just a moderate amount of it, but I hate when girls put on a lot of make up!

• i prefer girls who don't wear make up and be natural

• I generally don't because I generally prefer heavy eye make up and drawn on eye brows but generally guys in the us do like like a make up as long as its you don't look like a clown (even though it tends to be the opposite on gag)

• i personally prefer girls with eye liner and mascara... maybe some eye shadow but nothing that would leave faces on my clothes. ahem... I'm really GQ and wear a lot of black

• Honostly I like to see what a girl looks like without make-up but I have no problem with women that do. If they think it makes them look more beautiful more power to them.

• I don't like the girls who have to put on their face in order to look attractive. however I'm also partial to eyeliner and girls generally look prettier with make up(thats what its for isn't it?)

• no I like natural women,dont like make up or false nails or noting fake

What Girls Said 4

• The majority of guys like girls who wear make-ups because they want girls to look good and girls do look good with make-up but not those with TONSof make-up on their face, ugh. I respect the guys who don`t make a bug deal out of girls wearing make-up. I personally hardly wear any bar eye-liner and mascara (rarely, my eye lashes are already pretty long) and clear lip gloss if my lips go chapped.

• same here for eye-liner and mascara. but I don't think my eye lashes are long enough lol

• Lol yeah well mine are pretty long so I don`t really need mascarabut I do wear eye liner sometimes and clear lip gloss. :)

• They prefer girls do what looks best. Most girls need some amount of makeup to look decent, but there are some, SOME, who are basically naturally flawless and gorgeous. They can say they'd prefer but at the end of the day most girls don't look too good being all natural.

• I agree with that assessment. I think it can also vary what look you're going for. I know I look fine without make-up, and have been told that. I just don't look my age, which is why I wear it!

• Makeup is fine just don't go over the top, make sure everything matches PLEASE.

• whichever is hottest. surely you should know that by now