Body Type in Females?

There are lots of guys who only choose girls if they have a thin, hip-curvy body. Now, I'm not saying I prefer very big women. I'm merely saying that I prefer a girl with a little pudge to her belly. Is there anyone else who feels nearly or completely the same way?

Most Helpful Guy

• I personally don't mind what they look like (with respect to body type that is). I mean if they come up to talk to me and they are friendly, I'll be happy to engage back in small talk (if it progresses further, then fine. If not, it is no big deal).

What Girls Said 3

• ya, made my day too, just what I needed to hear!

thanks just for asking the question!

ya, only sad thing is, no offense to the guys who did answer this but they were all "old" from my point of view as a teen. :(

• hey man,

i don't like skinny guys whatsoever.

same with girls actually , I'm bi, and I've never been atracted to skinny girls,

so I guess were in the same boat.

more to love baby, more to love.

• This just made my day

you probably just made a bunch of girls really happy by posting this haha.

I hope there's more guys like you cause liking pudge is absolutely wonderful

What Guys Said 5

• Doesn't matter what other people like, just what makes you happy.

That said, lots of people like what you like.

• I've been hot for some chubby girls, but it was more about their personality than their body type.

• I feel the same way. the girl I'm talking to right now is very skinny, but I love it when a girl has a little meat. I don't want a girl who looks like she's about to break. =P I want a WOMAN.

• curvy

• apple bottom