Cute Dresses to Wear to Clubs?

I've been looking for a cute dress to wear to clubs, but I'm having trouble finding anything good. Can you give me some tips/links to help me out? Thanks!

Thanks for the links and advice everyone! I definitely saw some cute possibilities! :)

Most Helpful Guy

• your best bet is forever 21. that's what most girls do these days. as far as anything particular. just go with what "speaks to you". guys will like you no matter what you wear. you wear clothes for you, not guys

What Guys Said 1

• link This is cute & really pretty

link Or if tht's too dressy this is beyonds cute!

What Girls Said 3

• I usually get my dresses to go clubbing here:

link

They have a ton of really cute dresses that are anywhere from fancy to casual depending on what kind of club you are going to. But if that is to expensive for your budget I would order some dresses off of here:

link

link

link

and then some of my more, interesting friends shop here. I don't like it, but maybe you would? But keep in mind most of the dresses on here you need to have boobs and a butt, or have a really good bra, to make it look like you have boobs!

link

Good luck in finding a lot of cute dresses but have fun!

• 0|0
  • when I go clubbing, I usually wear shorts and a colorful shirt that is not so revealing since I am showing so much legs already. Also wear high heels with the black shorts and then ta-da you've got it. Also do you know Michelle Phan on youtube? She has a Chriselle who does fashion tutorials that some times are for clubbing.

I would also wear something maybe like, tight blue jeans and really flashy sequin sparkly tank top, like in black.

The reason why I wear tight clothes is to sort of show off my curves, so if you have curves flaunt it. If not, just show legs or your chest, whatever you have flaunt it.

My friend E had really big chest so she some times wore clothes so that it would get guys attention... I think going to the club is to feel hot about yourself and also get guys attention. Now that I'm married, I don't go anymore but back when I was like 23 or so I went a lot and wore clothes that are a bit revealing. Mostly shorts and low cut tanks. good luck