Girls, list the following qualities in order of importance?

Feel free to answer anonymously if you want. =) Out of the following "qualities" in a guy, which ones do you think are the most important, and which ones don't really matter so much?

-Handsome/Attractive (looks good)

-Gentleman (opens doors for you, is more concerned about your comfort than his, etc.)

-Mature (doesn't freak out all the time, thinks things through, doesn't play mind-games, etc.)

-Thoughtful (remembers dates, asks about your day, worries about you, etc.)

-Funny (tries making you laugh, tells you jokes, does small things to see you smile)

-Doesn't smoke/do drugs

-Doesn't drink, or doesn't get drunk (at least not all the time)

-Successful (as in, career-wise)

-Respectful to others (doesn't treat others like sh*t)

-Rich (as in, already has a lot of money)

-Hot (knows how to turn you on and make you crazy)

-Can cook

Thanks to all who decide to answer! =) I'm really curious about which ones will get rated higher, and which ones will be at the bottom!

And also, please be honest. I'm not here to judge any of you based on what you decide. So if you want to put hot, attractive and successful, at the top be my guest! =p

Most Helpful Girl

• Respectful

Mature

Funny

Thoughtful

Hot

Handsome/Attractive

Gentleman

Successful

Can cook

Rich

Doesn't smoke/do drugs

Doesn't drink, or doesn't get drunk

I don't care if my partner drinks or does drugs (depending on the type and frequency; I'm not going to date a heroin addict or an alcoholic, but if he drinks occasionally, uses pot occasionally, etc. I don't care).

Money doesn't matter to me, but I prefer to be someone whose satisfied/enjoys what they're doing in life.

I don't put up with bullsh*t, so I'm not interested in someone who plays games. And if someone isn't respectful, intelligent, makes me laugh (aka has a great personality), then it isn't going to matter to me how hot/attractive they are, I'm not going to be interested.

• =) Very thanks. I love how "can cook" comes just after "being rich". LOL

• Can cook comes before being rich. But to be honest, I think it's kind of ridiculous if someone can't cook. It's not rocket science and I think that anyone can do it if they bother trying.

• Oooh yeah that's what I meant, before not after. xP But yeah, still think it's funny though. And I agree with you - anyone can do it if they really want to.

What Girls Said 13

• Dang, this is way too hard! ha ha I mean sure I would love a guy who can cook, but how can I rate mature, respectful, thoughtful, and gentleman? Can I just put them all under "good person"? lol

i think rich, successful, and handsome are at the bottom of my list. doesn't smoke and not an alcoholic seem kind of like a given...

but knows how to turn me on is really important...

ok here goes, ima try and make my own list and hopefully it will help haha

1 Not an alcoholic and not into smoking or drugs

2 Nice and good person (thoughtful, respectful, etc)

3 can turn me on

4 funny

5 can cook

6 successful career

7 handsome

8 rich

• -Respectful to others

-Thoughtful

-Mature

-Gentleman

-Doesn't smoke/do drugs

-Handsome/Attractive

-Funny (but not the type of guy who tries too hard and so he jokes (97 percent of the time)

-Successful (as in, career-wise)

-Can cook

• I agree with Nermalinda, so I'm combining qualities like she did lol

1. Good person (gentleman, mature, thoughtful, respectful)

2. Isn't an alcoholic or into smoking/drugs

3. Funny (tries making you laugh, tells you jokes, does small things to see you smile)

4. Hot (knows how to turn you on and make you crazy)

5. Successful (as in, career-wise)

6. Handsome/Attractive (looks good)

7. Rich (as in, already has a lot of money)

8. Can cook

• 1. Doesn't smoke/do drugs

2. Doesn't drink, or doesn't get drunk (at least not all the time)

3. Successful (as in, career-wise)

4. Respectful to others (doesn't treat others like sh*t)

5. Rich (as, already has a lot of money)

6. Mature (doesn't freak out all the time, thinks things through, doesn't play mind-games etc.)

7. Thoughtful (remembers dates, asks about your day, worries about you, etc.)

8. Gentleman (open doors for youm is more concerned about your comfort than his, etc.)

9. Funny (tries making you laugh, tells you jokes, does small things to see you smile)

10. Handsome/Attractive (looks good)

11. Hot (knows how to turn you on and make you crazy)

12. Can cook.

I thinks it's interesting how many women on here put "Can cook" as their last choice.

• I decided to do what Cool-Relax did cause there are a lot of things that would fall under the same category.

3. Successful (as in, career-wise or at least he knows what he wants to do with his life.)

4. Funny (tries making you laugh, tells you jokes, does small things to see you smile)

5. Handsome/Attractive (looks good)

6. Can cook

8. Hot (knows how to turn you on and make you crazy)

• -Respectful to others (doesn't treat others like sh*t)

-Successful (as in, career-wise)

-Doesn't smoke/do drugs

-Can cook

• Hummmmm

1. Doesn't smoke or do drugs

2. Doesn't drink or doesn't get drunk

3. Handsome

4. Mature

5. Thoughtful

6. Gentleman

7. Respectful to others

8.Funny

9.Rich

10.Succesful

11. Hot

12. Can cook

Hope this helps you. :)

• I forgot to say: doesn't get drunk not all the time. Sorry. :)

• Thoughtful, funny, respectful, attractive, hot, mature, gentleman, doesn't smoke, doesn't drink, can cook, successful, rich. I think...

• 5 -Handsome/Attractive (looks good)

3 -Gentleman (opens doors for you, is more concerned about your comfort than his, etc.)

4 -Mature (doesn't freak out all the time, thinks things through, doesn't play mind-games, etc.)

2 -Thoughtful (remembers dates, asks about your day, worries about you, etc.)

1 -Funny (tries making you laugh, tells you jokes, does small things to see you smile)

12 -Doesn't smoke/do drugs

11 -Doesn't drink, or doesn't get drunk (at least not all the time)

8 -Successful (as in, career-wise)

9 -Respectful to others (doesn't treat others like sh*t)

10 -Rich (as in, already has a lot of money)

6 - Hot (knows how to turn you on and make you crazy)

7 -Can cook

• -Mature

-Respectful

-Gentlemen

-Successful

-Thoughtful

-Handsome/Attractive

-Doesn't smoke/do drugs

-Doesn't get drunk (he can drink a little is he wants to)

-Funny

-Can Cook

-Hot

-Rich

Good Question! You should do one for what guys want.

• Maybe you can do it, and I'll answer! :D Would be fun, even. The thing is, I don't know what other guys want. I just know a few qualities that I want, and I'm kinda weird guy so. =.=

• I posted the question. Here is the link

Thanks for the awesome idea!

• No smoking cigarettes, thoughtful, gentleman, attractive/hot, funny, respectful in order from most to least important. I don't really care if they smoke weed or drink as long as its not excessive. the whole rich/successful/good cook thing is completely irrelevant to me because I'm in high school.

• hot, respectful to others, handsome attractive, gentleman(same as respectful usually tho?), MATURE(not important at first but later is VERY ANNOYING IF NOT), rich(cuz my family will give me sh*t if he's a bum...literally one time a bum was gonna ask me out and my sister told me no way...), thoughtful because why would I like him if he didn't care?, funny...it can come off as a bastard thing tho, can cook hella sexy. doesn't drink or doesn't get drunk...lets just say I think that respectful is inclusive of when he's drunk so if he's a bastard then why would I care but he better not get drunk. I wouldn't say that's more important but its like if he is someone who gets wasted I'm never going to date him...but if he has a beer after work I really could care less. a glass of wine every night...if he acts like an idiot after id prlly dump has ass. I would rather he smoked so...lol

• btw I cook for a living so...thats why its higher in my priorities lol

• a bum. However, a bum is someone with no money and who does nothing to change that. Not all guys are like that, and just because they're not a bum doesn't mean they're rich. Just pointing that out. :o Besides, a lot of families have unrealistic expectations. Like, sure they want their daughter to marry a billionaire so they never have to worry about money again. But that's really unfair for the daughter. If it's up to the parents, they won't even care if her daughter really likes the guy sometim

• stop overanalyzing my answer and just take it. picking people apart is just mean. leave me alone

• Gentleman, Thoughful,Attractive, ,Funny,Successful,Hot,Mature, Respectful to others, Rich, doesn't smoke,doesnt drink, can cook.

Not entirely sure though :S

What Guys Said 0