Asian girls do you find them better looking?

I do find Asian girls overall better looking because they have nice hair, nice skin, they are usually thin and look cute...

The only problem is that there face aren't very unique ...

What you think? as a mass group, Asian girls are better looking?

• Yes Asian girls are better looking
  • No I think non Asians are better looking

Most Helpful Girl

• Half Asian and half white are wayyy hotter than just Asian for me. I'm asian. (I think all races are pretty though but mix! to drool for!)

• I agree with you the mixed ones are so gorgeous even the guys...but I guess Asians have An advantage as great hair and skin

• I did the opposite mine is curly so I do straigntning once a year and people think I am half Asian lol no Asians in my Family italians and spanish only

• Europeans are hot tho! oh and Asians tend to want to look white so they usually dye their hair brown/blonde, and curl it up.

What Guys Said 10

• I tend to find there are extremes in Asian women. They are either really hot or really ugly. Comparing one race over another is just wasting time. I believe that all races of females have attractive traits. Personally, I have a thing for white girls; maybe, subconsciously, I have an urge to balance out the white guy and Asian girl combination.

• Yeah but I mean overall...as a mass, they usually have great features

• You actually make a good point when you say Asian women are of two extremes. I would have to agree

• Asian women are the only race that are sexy while being so scrawny and small to flat chested. Their tantalizing eyes and younger looking skin is exotic to me. What they lack in big boobs, they more than make up for it in so many other areas and not just in physical appearances.

I am so eager for my fall semester to begin at my new college. So many Asian women, so little spare time from studies...

• I hate that we compartmentalize race and beauty. If I see an attractive girl I don't care what race/ethnicity she is. I've seen tons of attractive Asian girls and I've seen tons of not so attractive ones. Same can be said for all women and men for that matter.

I'm choosing not to vote because when I think of beauty all ethnicities/races have something to offer.

• i know. but you have to admit they have better skin and hair

• side note: Being half Chinese, I DO love the almond eye shape though. I think it's EXTREMELY beautiful/feminine and distinguishes East Asian girls in my opinion. ;)

• Yeah they do but not all that sort of look like they are looking up through their eyelashes because of the almond eye shape. It can be very very attractive depending on the girl.

• I LOVE ASIAN GIRLS!

• Most Guys do.

• How so? Just check the pool...

Most Guys drool over Asian girls

• you are about 1,000 xs better looking than the average Asian male. what does that tell you about Asian females?

• Umm, it's not that they're Asian, I just really like the cute kinda body type, tanned skin, etc. Asians seem to have that more frequently, but it's never a deciding factor for me.

• They have overall cute bodies like a younger body...

• A lot of girls have nice bodies who aren't Asian :P Though, it seems that Asians in general have a mentality/interest/personality that's more inline with mine O.o

• I love Asian women never been with one but their very sect;)

• No, they are just another flavor.

• Asian girls are by far better in every aspect. Perfect is a understament

• 0|0
  • no, they just have better diets

What Girls Said 9

• In all honesty, Asians truly are not a very handsome race. Traits most unique to them are actually considered most undesirable. For example, almond shaped eyes with no, or heavy eyelids. The most popular Cosmetic practices in east asia are ones used to make the person look less Asian such as the double eye lid procedure and nose jobs that give them the appearance of having a higher nose bridge, and of course by narrowing their nostrils. they also look way too similar to each other. if you see an Asian in the west, they may seem exotic, but go to asia and they are literally a dime a dozen.

• WOOT WOOT!!
    I'm Asian half Aussie..
    but i look like i'm from the middle east 🙈

• They cheat with surgery and skin whitening products

• I'm ASIAN and I'm proud to be Asian...

** well I can say is All human beings in this world have their own beauties

• Asians look younger than their age,age slower and other than that no Asian girls aren't better looking...

im asian.

• you mean you think all Asian girls are better looking?

• no all Asians girls are not better-looking.beautiful people can be found everywhere,of all races.

• Yes of course.

• Asian girls are cute especially filipinos

• i'm Asian and I wish I can have the curvy body like american girl.

• rather look younger longer, have great hair and skin I bet you have that already...

• Bullsh*t! You are lovely in your own way and never let yourself or these selfish american women tell you othewise

• All races have their flaws and their good qualities! We are all equal

• better looking that WHO? you can't generalize a group of people. tiffany might be cuter than maria but may not be cuter than angelique. judge girls individually instead of grouping them all together because I've seen some fugly Asians in my day so isn't that unfair that the ugly Asian girls get lumped in with the pretty Asian girls and therefore are considered more attractive than pretty nonasian girls?

• I know its a damm stupid question I Don't know why I did, Actually I envy them for great hair and great skin and low weight all things I don't have and also I have male friends that just drools to them But I wouldn't want to change My face to a Asian one because I like that I am very different and you can't tell My nationality by just looking...there are many Ugly Asians for sure But still they have great skin and hair...