Why is it so hard to get an answer on this site?

seriously, ill have like 40 views on a question and ill get one answer. I post stuff because I would like advice. quit being lazy and post something on a question if you view it

Most Helpful Girl

• Going to agree with the dudes who have already answered and say that sometimes, questions are just hard to answer. Oftentimes, I'll click on a question and start reading, then realize I have nothing to say about it/don't really have any advice. I guess I could leave a comment on every question like that saying "Geez, I don't know, sorry! Good luck anyway!" but that doesn't really help the asker.

What Girls Said 2

• Shamus, to increase your answers make sure the title is eye catching. Use proper grammar and spelling. Also, make sure that the question itself is interesting...try to not ask questions that have been asked before. Also, make sure to provide enough detail but try not to ask a question that entails multiple paragraphs. Hope this helps!

• Well, now I feel guilty not answering this question so...

Sometimes I open the question and once I read it I realize that I do not have any decent advice to give the person.

What Guys Said 3

• some people don't know what to say or put their words together properly. There is the anonymous option so being shy isn't an excuse. to be honest bro I wish I knew that answer

• yes sir. I'll never view a question without posting again.

• I'm posting because I viewed and don't know what else to say. I was just curious as to the question and now I'm stuck posting, damnit =( lol