What do you think of girls who look scene or emo?

look up^. not trying to stereotype or anything Because I fall under that category but just what do you think?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't mind it at all. I personally change my style based on my mood. Most days, I'm an odd mixture of many things. What matters is if you like it or not. If you're dressing that way because you want to and not just to get attention, then keep at it and don't be swayed by anyone else's opinion.

What Guys Said 5

• I think the scene and emo looks are really hot as long as the girl is hot in the first place. But scene and emo aren't the same thing so which one are you? And what chance do you think a guy who's not either, even a prep, would have with a scene or emo girl?

• There's nothing up, but if you mean jeans, hoodies & band tees, I love it...

• I think it can look really sexy as long as that person does not let the emo style take over. Underneath they are an individual still.

• Some are cute, some are doing too much.

• HOT!

What Girls Said 6

• I`m not scene or emo and really don`t know much about them but once this guy got angry at me and called me an emo slag, LOL.

• They just look like they're trying too hard not to fit in...

It's a little bit annoying, seeing how we're all human and 99.9% genetically alike.

You gotta face reality sometime...

• But then again, hey... If you genuinely love the STYLE then by all means go for it!

• I think they are trying too hard to standout and say that they have "individuality"

I also think of them as posers and obnoxious

• I think it's awesome if a girl can pull off that style. I like the style of scene girls from the way they dress, to their hair style, to their make-up.. it's looks great! Maybe not so much emo, but I like the look of scene.

• yes I do love the look nd yes I'm 'scene' but the style is all up to youh

• that they're punk

• we're nott really punk I like to think of it as the 70's emo kinda way because scene girlsz tease their hair nd are more prettier C: