What color eyes are most attractive?

Blue, Green, Hazel, Brown? ...I love eyes, I don't really know why but its just always the 1st thing I look at..and when I'm talking to someone I'm always focused on their eyes and I just think they're the most beautiful thing and they're so unique because everyone's eyes are different, but I guess everything else is too. Well, I don't know I just love em :)...well anyways I have hazel eyes (brownish green) and they kind of change color..nothing drastic but just a little. And I've always thought green was beautiful...like any shade of it. BUT so I've got this boyfriend, we've been dating for 2 years now, and he says he loves everything about me and stuff but I know he Doesn't notice my eyes. His excuse is that he says he usually looks at other features more..not anything perverted really lol but like lips, nose, etc. But I think the truth is he likes blue eyes, like probably more of the dark hair or maybe even blond hair blue-eyed type of girl. But my probably is I'm like the opposite, I've got auburn hair or red hair I guess and greenish eyes or hazel but people have always complimented me on how "gorgeous" my eyes are, maybe its only because the makeup I wear or my eyelashes (long and thick)...and some like my unique hair color or w.e. but none of that really matters to me anymore because he Doesn't notice these things...or if he does then he definitely never says it..of course he says "oh your so beautiful" but I can't help but think well ya know he's kinda suppose to say that, he's my boyfriend lol but he's never specific about anything so I don't know if he's being for real...OK anyways let me get to the point, how can I get him to notice my eyes..they're obviously really important to me..maybe a little too much...i know I probably sound ridiculous but it just bothers me a lot for some reason...help :(

Most Helpful Guy

• I think everyone's eyes are beautiful but my girlfriend's in particular... They're like a sort of chestnut brown colour but kind of light brown they really go with her personality and when I look in them I can see the happiness that she gets from me.

What Guys Said 6

• If it's been 2 years and he hasn't thought they were anything special yet then nothing you do is going to change that. He thinks you are attractive, stop worrying about it.

Personally I think brown eyes are the most attractive by far.

And please use more white space when formatting your posts. Almost no one reads huge blocks of text like that.

• i have hazel eyes too ^^ I like green eyes on girls and blue eyes on boys.

And do you feel insecure about your looks? Because you sound like that type of really pretty girl who is just not generically beautiful like the blond blue eyed tanned type. But you sound really pretty and you shouldn't worry what he notices. If you're insecure then you need to work on that and love your body without relying on anyone else to like it :)

• Blue eyes are the most attractive typically for people. This is because when a person is attracted to someone, their pupils dilate. It is very easy to see this dilation with people who have blue eyes since pupils are black. Brown eyes tend to be the least attractive because it is much harder to see the pupils.

• I myself got green eyes, but yea for girls, I like green eyes the most, followed by blue eyes, I won't be able to date a girl for a long time if she got brown or black eyes(hazel is ok). But yea everybody has a differnt opinion on this stuff.

• totally didn't even bother to read all that, but I'm gonna say anything but brown is nice.

• Blullow

What Girls Said 6

• Brown eyes.

• Green eyes are sexy (:

• blue <333333 my boyfriend has the most gorgeous blue eyes everrrrr :]

• Brown eyes.

• I love eyes too

Mine are hazel

• i love brown eyes the best