What is a good drugstore primer?

I just need a primer that will help smooth out my foundation, and will help my foundation last longer.

I've tried Revlon smoothing primer, but it Doesn't help with lasting threw the hole day.

and I'm searching for a DRUGSTORE primer. (affordable)

Most Helpful Girl

• I have heard a lot about the loreal face primer maybe you should give it a try :)

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 5

• The BEST primer I have ever used is milk of magnesia. I have extremely oily skin and it's the only thing that will keep my makeup on. It's gentle and cheap. Just clean your face, then dab it on and rub it in. Sometimes it leaves a bit of chalkiness but you can fix it with the corner of a damp cloth or just put foundation over it.

try looking it up on youtube for more info.

• for lasting makeup, make sure all of your products are either oil based or water based. oil and water don't mix so if you put one kind of foundation on and then put on another kind of eyeliner, it will slide around and come off. The other thing that helps is dusting translucent powder on after you finish your makeup. Most people suggest using a puff and kind of rolling and pressing it on before dusting off excess with a brush. again, youtube is your friend on all this stuff hahha

• Elf Mineral Fondation Primer.

It keeps my foundation on ( I have combo oily skin)

It makes my skin soft too.

It is about 6 dollars on eyeslipsface.com

It is great!

• jesses girl primer! you can get it at rite aid and it works very well (:

• milk of magnesia

great primer for oily skin

• i use mabeline's instant age rewind. it really smooths out my skin. it was about $10-14 I can't remember... I hope that's in your price range