Do ALL attractive girls try modeling at one point?

no matter what kind of modeling. if an agent comes up to you and tells you, you could model. do you do it?

u never see unattractive girls doing it. yet you see attractive girls doing it all the time at least once.

Most Helpful Girl

• Haha, of course not. There are tons of attractive girls who don't model, either cause the chance never came up or they have no desire to. And there are some unattractive girls who do it (not making it big time, though, haha).

If hypothetically (and this is very hypothetical, since I'm shortish and have short legs, haha) someone told me I could model, I'd probably think they were trying to get me to buy something, LOL. And if they weren't, I still wouldn't. I would model for someone I knew who was a photographer or something though.

What Girls Said 6

• Not all attractive girls model, I'm sure, but I know plenty who do. My sister, my best friend, and a few other girls I know have been approached by agents and have taken advantage of it. None of them are famous, but they've modeled for Victoria's Secret and similar companies.

• Well first if someone did ask me I'll ask prove of id or a card of the agency that he/she is working it and then I'll say yes! Some people have said to me I should try modeling but I'm not interested.

You never seen a unattractive girl modeling? Does Katie Price not ring a bell! Yeah she may have nice boob but her face is ugly!

• Most models aren't even attractive in my opinion. They're just tall and skinny. Take off all their make-up and they look like you're average girl walking down the street in which you probably won't even glance over at them.

• lol check out amerca's next top model, iv seen like maybe 3 pretty chicks since season 1

and as for your question idk, they probably do

• I would love to try modelling, but I am short and very impatient with doing my hair and makeup and everything.

In modelling world I am "fat."

• I've been told I'm extremely attractive and I wouldn't even think of modeling because honestly it just conflicts with my lifestyle. I'm too much of a tomboy to be able to enjoy something like that.

What Guys Said 1

• im sure if they get offered the opportunity they would

but majority of the time girls aren't like oh my gosh! I'm going to start modeling lol