How do you guys feel about girls with tattoos?

Not sure if this belongs under "style" or "other", but I'm wondering if it affects dating relationships. Here are examples and tell me what you think:

1. With no tattoos at all.

2. One or two small/medium sized tattoos.

3. Just one very large tattoo on the back or something.

4. Multiple tattoos here and there all over the body.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm really not a fan of tattoos. I'm more receptive if the girl is genuinely capable of coming up with something truly creative and original. 99.9% of women aren't.

What Guys Said 4

• Don't really care if a girl has tattoos or not, but that because I've never really encountered any bad ones. I can image some really bad tattoos would be a turn off, but for the most part I've found that the majority of tattoos are alright.

• i like them but it depends where any what of. like girls with tattoos on their boobs or butt would probably be a turn off. even a tramp stamp might not be all that great...

• I like all of them. I would prefer no tattoos but the once there's one noticeable one it doesn't make a difference at how many more there are.

• 1 2 and 3. I just wouldn't like it if they were covered in them. Lower back is the best place for a girl to have one in my opinion.

What Girls Said 1

• I have a small tattoo on the back of my shoulder and all the guys I've dating seem to like it. Or at the very least not mind it.