Underarm Shame?

ok so I have this underarm problem for about 7 months now. I used to use veet cream to remove unwanted hair, as we all know that underarm also is a sensitive area, so slowly that area started to itch me when I started using veet cream. Now it has turned out really ugly, the skin is so damn dry there and has tunred darker, and looks like as if its a burning mark! ad it hurts too! I showed it to the doctor too, and he gave me some cream to use which hasn't shown any resluts so far.Can any please help me out here? any sugestions that you guys may know of? I'm SOO embarrased to wear sleeveless now. Hope there still is a away:'(

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 2

• Just to add my opinion.

It is a medical fact that a woman produces pheromones from her armpits, and I have found that a woman who DOES NOT comply with the "social norm" of shaving/waxing (or whatever else) their armpits actually produce a higher level of pheromones; to the extent that pre and during sex these pheromones are a HUGE aphrodisiac and as a result increase both partners sexual experience.

However, a woman that does shave/ wax etc. actually "hardens" the skin of the armpit, which in turn reduces the release of these natural pheromones.

I actually have a wealth of information on this topic, with actual experiences and "studies" and anyone who is interested can add me as a friend here and I can then share these with you.

Or you can E-mail me on dbnfun@hotmail.com

• well, hopefully summer is over for you, and you don't have to worry about swimsuits for a while, my advise would be to wear some loose clothes for a while just to cover it up, don't shave as often and lay off the creams, let the skin just heal. if the damage is done, not much you can do about it now. but as all mothers say "if you keep picking at it, it will neaver heal!"

What Girls Said 3

• When it does heal, look into lazer hair removal. I hear the prices are coming down nicely. Make sure to tell your doctor the cream isn't working. Try giving the area lots of air when you are home and not keeping fabrics and such near it. Use just water to wash it and an organic oatmeal soap if you wash underneath there. Avoid using deodorant in the area as this will irritate it more. I hope that helps.

• well, start useding a razor and make sure you use shaving cream!

Put lotion on it everyday to releave some of the dryness. Or continue to use the cream your doctor gave to you.

I'm not completly sure what you can do about the dark color.

I'm sure it will fade out over time, and thankfully for you, winter is coming so you won't be wearing many sleeveless shirts.

• dove deodorants are really moisturizing.