Any other guys find curly hair unattractive?

Are any other guys that find curly hair to be completely unattractive like I do? I don't think I could ever date a girl with curly hair unless she straightened it everyday for the rest of her life or got it straightened permanently

Most Helpful Girl

• I have straight, I wish it was curly but long sprial curls not short kinky ones. I like this hair link Its so pretty! But rock what you've got, some girls look beautiful with their wild sexy hair

What Girls Said 13

• What, Little Annie did bad touches on you as a child or something?

Men like what they like, I have wavvy hair, it does what it wants when it wants to. I've heard curly hair is a bitch to have because it's difficult to care for without ending up with dreads or something.

That's what curly haired chicks should do, get dreads.

• What's wrong with curly hair? Some girls can pull it off, and I have curly hair myself that I never straighten. I don't understand how it's unattractive unless it looks like this link

• I always straighten my hair myself, but there are different degrees to curly hair. I agree that tight, extreme curls is a little much - but loose, wavy curls like the women in the Victoria's Secret shows is beautiful.

• I knew there was a reason I straighten my hair every day! lol I was starting to think it was all in vain.

• I LOVE my curly hair as well as straight hair.This all seems quite superficial to me.

• its a personal thing. I have hair you would despise. I have short kinky curls that when stretched get like 3 times longer.

• Haha. This is so silly! Of course I love my curls:) I get compliments everyday.

• Well I have curly hair and definitely wish I had straight hair :P Straight hair is just seen as more attractive and sexy as opposed to curly hair.

I guess I do like the option of wearing my hair down curly or straightening it:)

• I have curly hair...although I straighten it...but I love my curliness...i can't believe you don't like it curly?!

• i love curly hair and I prefer to wear my hair curly. I think straight hair can be boring. some guys like it, some guys dont

• All I can say is I'm happy I have straight hair lol curly hair just isn't as pretty or hot as straight hair (:

• straight hair ftw!

• None of my guy friends like curly hair and my boyfriend hates my curly hair because he likes to run his hands through hair and with curly hair it's hard so I have straighten my hair everyday

What Guys Said 9

• Hair like this:

link

...not attractive. If it looks like person just got out of the shower (see above photo)...I'm not into that look. Although curly hair isn't always bad...

link

...I guess it depends on the face that the hair surrounds.

• Yeah I think it depends on the face. That first woman was not attractive. It wasn't a matter of the hair.

• i love curly hair it is so sexy

• Actually I happen to really like curly hair. It works well on some girls. In the same way the straight hair works well on others.

• i like wavy hair I find it super sexy, everything on a women should be curvy

• I love straight hair but curly hair is good too.

• Preferences

• I are that its unattractive but since I have not had a girlfriend I don't know if I would turn a girl down based on her hair type

• I prefer straight hair and I guess curly hair is somewhat of a deal breaker but its whatvs

• I agree curly hair is not attractive.straight hair is much sexier and good looking. Look at these girls

link

link

link

link

curly hair girls are not as attractive to me

• only the third girl looks pretty in my opinion. the other ones, I don't like their facial features