If you had 24 hours to live?

What would you spend it doing?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 7

• climb a water tower, eat a bunch of fatty unhealthy foods, rob a jewelry store and tell 'em make me a grill,

• I'd tell a few people how I really feel about them and quit being so nice to people who are just downright mean! I'd then spend the rest of the day with my boyfriend, and tell him I love him.

• At least go to all the museums in NYC! Or just stay for a whole day at Central Park!

• steal a really fast car somehow and take my friends with me and have the cops chase me on the highway while I run over people lmao oh yeah and have sex before that!

• obscenities

• go out and visit all my best friends that are long distance and spend the whole day with them then elope and lose my virginity to the man I love :)

• I would watch the sunrise on top of a big hill in Cali, spend the day taking pictures with anyone and everyone I met. Then end the day with a sunset with my favorite person

What Guys Said 7

• Everything that is dangerous and would scare me for fear of death... skydiving etc... and just before inject heroin and cocaine into my bloodstream (supposed to be the ultimate high, better than orgasm) but it's also got a very high mortality rate, whilst I'd never do drugs otherwise, I'm about to die, may as well go out with a blast.

• a wild orgy scene with multiple girls, I wanna go out with a bang.

• Watch the sunrise, play baseball, go for a run, go snowboarding, spend some time with the people I want to, watch the sunset and later that night just lay in the grass and look at all of the stars in the sky.

• Get sex. Probably consensually but it's not as if my morals would stop me from getting it any other way.

Then I would

Steal a car or even use my own car, smash random sh*t over and kill some c'unts that I don't like.

I could think of some original ideas if I wasn't too lazy.

• Kicking Glenn Beck in the face

• Spend it making love to my wife and comforting each other. And smoke as much weed and pop as much acid as possible.

• Sleep