Can anyone tell me what do you mean by boyish looks? Why its a turn on for you girls?

Quest. Says it all.! What you actually mean by boyish looks? Why its a turn on for you ?

Most Helpful Girl

• you look like a boy - you don't look like a man - there is a difference between the two! For example there are men who have that chiseled face, just that look that makes them look older than me! This is the only way I can put it for now. Boyish is Leonardo Dicaprio or Zac Efron and manly would be Gerard Butler! To each their own - I think boyish looks are good to a certain extent but to some boyish also means gay so everyone thinks differently!

What Girls Said 4

• I would say 'boyish' is a good thing! it suggests a general 'cuteness' but also means that you look young etc. Looking masculine is more rugged, facial hair etc. Boyish can also mean you look gay/girly though so it really depends on the individual. I think both types of guys can be attractive.

• Young and clean looking face and very cute too.

• Wentworth miller has boyish looks. He`s so cute, that's why.

• youthful but still masculine

What Guys Said 1

• Most women if they had a choice would probably go for manly over boyish.