Attractive vs. ugly females? When I was younger I seemed to make a distinction?

between attractive females and ugly females and everything in between, I'm 24 now I know that's not old at all but I am noticing that I no longer notice if a women is attractive or if she is not attractive unless she's and oger then how can you not notice but I was wondering if this seems to be the same with other people I notice personality, charecter, a nice smile more then anything now

Most Helpful Guy

• maybe it's a growing maturity on your part. for me personality means the most, looks matter to a degree but it's not the end all be all of a relationship. I'm happy with a chick if we click well personality wise and I can look at her without cringing.

What Girls Said 3

• Not really, I still can tell the difference between attractive and non-attractive people it's just that my tastes have broadened. I think it is a matter of maturing and growing up wanting to try new things.

• Funny But true it does happen I see in my friends too, like high school friends that when we were 16 would refuse An Ugly guy no Matter what and now 10 years later I see them with guys waaay uglier than those in high school, I just thing they changed... When I was younger looks got my attention more than anything now I go for the still somewhat cute but this cute is more as a package like is he funny? Interesting? sweet? Nice to be with ? way more than his looks...even think oh he is so interesting that just becames hot... Lol

But I don't see that happens to guys as often as girls... I heard from a 35 year Old guy, only young guys care So much about looks... I am not So sure about that

• You're just getting hornier from lack of use ... if you had access to the hotter girls, you'd dismiss the ugly ones!

• i get any girls I want

What Guys Said 2

• I think as you become older you come to realize that what lies beneath the skin is far more valuable since looks do fade with age...

• You could just appreciate them more. Not that you should but attraction changes just like a person changes.

• I know that's not a good answer but, I change what kind of people I'm attracted to quite a bit, it's just how your mind works, nowt really more.

• Its true, things change overtime...