Girls: do you ever get lazy when putting on makeup?

Today I had to wake up early to go to the dentist and I looked at my face in the mirror. I thought to myself, "screw it no makeup I'm tired of putting that sh*t on anyways" Do any of you guys ever feel like that? I'm starting to get fed up with it and shi.t. I don't see how girls can put on so much! I just use foundation, blush, mascara, eyeliner.

Most Helpful Girl

• some days I will just put on foundation and no eye shadow like I usually do.. yeah I understand what you are saying no one wants to be dolled up everyday

What Guys Said 2

• uh girls with no make is always more attractive lol

any girl that leaves there face on my clothes = "taxii please"

• huh weird 15 guys commented and 1 girl only? proves that guys want girls with MAKE UP!

What Girls Said 14

• You should get a skin regimen so you don't need makeup.

Cleanse, tone, moisturize for your skin type 2x a day.

Anti wrinkle cream on face & under eye cream on eyes every night. Never too young to start.

Deep cleanse, scrub, mask, pore strip, tone, moisturize every week.

Trust me it's way easier than makeup and guys will be like WTF you're a natural beauty.

When guys say no makeup they mean they want a girl who looks good without make up.

• I need that under eye cream! I do all that stuff I go to the spa and get scrubs, masks, moisturizers my eyes are the only thing that bother me!

• Spas are a waste of money.

Try honey for under eyes.

This old white lady whose 89 but looks 40 regimen is the same but I use products she uses natural things like honey as a cleanser, apple cider vinegar as a toner, and extra virgin olive oil as a moisturizer.

• Finally some girls who feel like I do! My girlfriends always put on make up and can't understand how some days I just cba! I mean, I like to look my best but jeez make up just to go to the shops? I mean, I don't wear tonnes of make up but sometimes the thought of having to put on foundation is just too much to bare in the mornings!

• Foundation, blush, mascara, and eyeliner is a lot, IMO. I do eyeshadow, eyeliner, mascara for everyday stuff. Foundation and lip color are too high maintenance.

• :/ I should stop putting it on then

• Nah, if you like it go for it. I meant for me, because foundation always clogs up my pores or comes off with sweat or rain or even blowing my nose. And lip color always comes off within an hour of me putting it on because it rubs off on anything I put close to my mouth.

• Yep! When I go to class and stuff most of the time, I just go lol.

I don't care.

• I just use concealer, foundation, blush, and mascara!

but yea. it is getting to be such a hassle! I know it takes 5-10 minutes but I could spend that time doing my hair. or sleeping! They should make instant makeup or something like that!

• That's a lot of makeup.

I don't wear a lot & I don't know too many people that wear it anyways.

So I'm pretty sure people can relate...

• Did that this morning. Woke up and was like "meh...don't want to take the time for makeup today". It gets tiring after a while.

• I never wear make-up. I feel like an ugly drag queen/clown when I do. Plus, I work out lot and exercise = sweat. I don't want my face to look likes it's melting.

• i don't wear it too much but when I do its just my eyes nothing else..im like you I hate putting it on...

• Nope, always wear some.

• yeah sometime I do, especially if the place I'm going is not worth putting makeup lol.

• I admire girls who can be assed. I do it for nights out, or when I shouldn't look like death.

• yeah I do sometimes, it depends on my mood. I'm fine with going with no makeup but I think it looks the best to line your eyes a little and add some lipgloss...the most amount of makeup I usually wear is eyeshadow, liner, mascara and lipgloss

• Wow, the list of stuff you "just" wear sounds like what I would consider a lot of makeup. To each their own, eh?

I rarely wear makeup anymore. Not that I used to wear very much - blush and mascara was about the extent of it - but most days now I wake up and am satisfied with what I see.

• That's awesome :) and well I think it's just basic stuff you know? My cousin has a bunch of makeup way more than me